Possession

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

When I got home it was well past my curfew. I crept inside hoping mum was sound asleep. But I heard the TV on, fuck!
As mum heard me come in she switched off the TV and made her way to the entrance of the house leaning against the frame of the door.
"Where have you been tonight?" She asked sternly.
"At Scar-"
"No you weren't at Scarlet's" She interrupted. I looked at her confused as to how she knew I wasn't at Scarlet's. "I called her mum." She admitted.
"Oh shit." I said under my breath.
"Oh shit is right." She heard me! "Now, I called you several times. I was worried about you!" She told me her voice breaking at the end. "Where were you." She spoke sternly.
I exhaled trying to think of something to say without getting into trouble. "At a friend's house." I admitted staring at my feet.
"Was this friend a boy?" She asked crossing her arms.
"Yes."
She cleared her throat. "Don't you ever lie to me again Marceline! I only have you. I'm in control, I say when you can go and what time and who with." She said sternly furrowing her eyebrows.
"I'm sorry." I whined. I felt so controlled like I'm a possession she owns. Like a lamp, a stool, a counter. I hate it.
"You should be. You're grounded for the weekend." She growled and pointed a finger at me.
"But mum!-" I complained.
"No, I don't want to hear it Marcy. Go to your room."
I felt caged. I walked into my room slamming the door pushing my shit off the wardrobe and screaming angrily until I crashed onto my bed.
I'd let all the anger on my mum onto my room.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

I unlocked my phone. 1 unread message. I opened messenger to see that it was Scarlet. So what happened? Did he ask you out? ❤ Xo.
I started replying to Scarlet when I heard mum go into her bedroom shutting the door. Thank god.

No he didn't ask me out. 😞❤

It took two seconds for her to reply. WTF!?. Was all she said, and I totally agree with her. What-The-Fuck! I'd practically been a girlfriend to him for a few weeks now. Isn't it time he made it official?
I cringed at the thought of me asking him, I felt like that was walking on thin ice. What if he rejected me and never talks to me again?

Scarlet I really, really like him. I'm too scared to ask him, to lose him. I replied sadly, my heart sank. I checked my messenger just in case he'd inboxed me. Nope. He hadn't.

I couldn't take this. I decided to switch off my phone and call it a night. I'll tell Scarlet about my grounding tomorrow at school.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

J.R.Cox (ForeverEternity-)

Hello lovelys!! I know it's kind of a short chapter! Sowwy! 😞❤ I gave some more insight into Marceline's mum's personality.
Didn't want to depress you all with this chapter!!
So how do we feel about the mum?
What about Marcy?

VOTE FOR MORE!

*CAGED*