Chapter 1

( Hazels' Point of View

I'm so tired of my boyfriend . He's so clingy , Don't get me wrong he's a good boyfriend but he's just not who I want to be with . Me and Trey been dating for 8 months , it took me a while to Actually be with him dealing with his ex's problems , but now that I'm with him I don't want to be anymore . I guess my feelings are gone . I just hate the way he touches me and talks to me , like leave me alone . I've just been so distant , I don't even want to talk to him anymore . )

" Hey Bae " , says Trey .

" Hi " , Says Hazel .

"Where you going?" . Hazel rushes off to class and looks back and screams " I'm going to class , I don't want to be late ! " .

(Treys' Point of view

I don't know why Hazel is acting like that , she's my girl . I love that girl , she's just been so distant . She doesn't even kiss me anymore . I wonder what's her problem . I'll call her later on tonight to see wassup. )

( Hazels' Point Of View

I hope I didn't hurt Treys' feelings . I love him I really do but I'm still young , ugh I don't know what I want right now . I just don't want to be bothered . As I was going on Facebook some sexy dark chocolate inboxed me asking for my number . He's so cute . . Should I give him my number ? OMG . . )

Facebook messages . .

Carter Wilson : Hey , you cute . What's your number ?

Hazel White : 786-251-8909

Carter Wilson : I'll call you tonight :)

Hazel White : Ok

( Hazels' Point of View

Omg . . I feel so bad but he's just so cute . I don't know what to do . Trey called me but I didn't answer , I didn't feel like being bothered . If he sees me in school I'll just tell him I went to sleep early because I was tired . I'm kind of excited about talking to Carter . )

(Treys' Point of view

I tried to call Hazel but she didn't answer , maybe my baby girl is sleep . I'll talk to her tomorrow in school . )

Hazel & Carters' Phone Conversation

*Phone Rings*

Hazel: Hey

Carter : Hi beautiful , How was your day ?

Hazel: Good , and yours ?

Carter: Good , now that I'm talking to you :)

Hazel: Before we get further into this conversation let me inform you that I have a boyfriend .

Carter: That doesn't bother me , obviously you feeling me as much as I'm feeling you if you're on the phone with me and not him .

Hazel : Maybe you're right .

Carter : you're gonna be mines :)

Hazel : Yeah , yeah

Carter : well , beautiful I know you're tired so goodnight :)

Hazel : Goodnight

( Hazels' Point of view

He's just so amazing , his voice was so deep . I fell head over heels for him when I heard his voice . Is he the one I want ? Omg I want him !!!! )

( Carters' Point of view

Her voice is so soft and sweet :) , too bad she doesn't know I just want to hit after that I'm gone . We don't love these hoes . )

The next day . .

Hazel and Trey's Conversation

Trey: Goodmorning baby , you're glowing

Hazel: Goodmorning and I am ? *Starts Giggling*

Trey: I missed you . Why you didn't answer my call last night ?

Hazel: *Starts Stuttering* oh , umm I was sleeping . Sorry

Trey: Want to chill after school ?

Hazel: Not today baby I got to go .

(Treys' Point of view

She doesn't even spend time with me anymore . I know I'm a man but I'm about to cry , something's not right . I just want my baby girl back . I'll try to call her again tonight . )