Chapter 14

( Hazels' Point of view

I can't believe my baby's dead . He was my world . Seeing my baby laying there lifeless in that casket broke my heart . He wasn't no more then 2 1/2 months . He didn't deserve to die . My poor baby . When Carter told me what the police officer said it just broke my heart into pieces . Who would want to kill an innocent baby ?! My baby ?! So many people were crying at my baby funeral . Wait til I find out who did this . On my son Carter Wilson Junior , I will kill that bitch or nigga that did this to him . )

Police officer : Hazel & Carter may I speak to you guys for a minute ?

*Hazel / Carter walks over to the police officer *

Carter : Wassup ?

Police officer : We found who killed your son .

Hazel : WHO WAS IT ?!

Police officer : Please come to the police station.

( Hazels' point of view

As we get to the police station , they have us behind this glass door . We can't see who killed my baby we can only hear the voice . The police officer said their using a fake voice until we hear the story . )

The voice : Well , I snuck into Hazels' moms house . Hazel mom was sleeping so I went upstairs and saw the baby lying there . I put iodine in the bottle and made the baby drink it . When he wouldn't drink it I got a garbage bag and put him in it with the iodine and started shaking the bag til the baby stopped breathing . Then I put him back into the bed and tucked him in real nice and told him " Sweet dreams baby " .

*Hazel starts crying & screaming *

Detective: I am now going to take you off this fake voice and I want you to state your name .

The voice : My name is Shonney Johnson