Chapter 18

( Hazels' Point of View

It's been 2 weeks since the whole Shonney incident and life feels good . We finally are relaxing and every now and then we look at pictures of baby Carter before he died . Lord knows I miss him , Today me and Carter are planning to go out of town to New York . He's at work but he's gonna meet me there , I'm leaving before him . )

* Hazel Grabs her Bags and Gets in the Car *

*Phone Rings*
Carter : Hey beautiful

Hazel : Hey baby

Carter : You on your way there ?

Hazel : Yes baby

Carter : Did you turn the alarm on in the house ?

Hazel : OMG I forgot , I'll turn around and go do it now

Carter : I'm about to leave work in a few so I'll stop by and turn it on .

Hazel : No baby , I'll do it I'm only down the street .

Carter : Ok , call me when you leave the house and are officially on the road .

Hazel : Ok , I love you bye

Carter : I love you too bye

( Hazels' Point of view

As soon as I got to the house something just didn't feel right . When I was turning on the alarm I heard a glass drop upstairs . This some crazy shit . I started walking up stairs real quietly and as soon as I opened the door I saw . . . . MERCEDES ! Laying on my bed with my night rob on ! )

Hazel : WTF YOU DOING IN HERE HAZEL ?!

Mercedes : I'm sorry you had to find out this way but me and Carter have been messing around for some months now .

Hazel : That's a lie bitch , stay away from me and my family ! Matter fact I'll have the police deal with your crazy ass !

*Mercedes pushes Hazel on the Floor*

Hazel : OH BITCH ! You shouldn't have done that !

*Phone Rings*

Carter : Baby ?!

Hazel : I'm gonna have to call you back !

*Hazel Drops Phone and hits Mercedes in the head with a wine bottle causing Mercedes to pass out on the floor*

( Carters' Point of view

All I hear is screaming and I hear Hazel ! This is crazy ! I rushed out of work and now I'm on my way there ! Why does something always have to happen !! )

* As Hazel was picking up the phone to call 911 Mercedes grabbed hazels hair and started dragging her down the hall . Hazel kicked Mercedes in her chest , causing Mercedes to Fall . Then Mercedes Bit Hazel and Hazel kicked Mercedes in her nose causing Mercedes nose to bleed . Hazel got up and grabbed hazels hair and pushed her down the stairs . Mercedes got up running and went back upstairs using the side door . *

( Hazels' Point of View

I'm trying to find this girl . I cannot find her . It's so dark up here and very dangerous ! The floors aren't even secure ! Lord please help me ! )

* Mercedes hits Hazel in the head with a broom causing Hazel to fall . Mercedes gets on top of Hazel with a knife in her hand trying to stab Hazel . Hazel reacts quick by kicking Mercedes off her and Mercedes falls through the broken floor .*

( Hazels ' point of view

She's just dangling and holding on the floor . I'm tired of fighting I just want all this nonsense to stop . I'm so nice I'm gonna help her up . I don't want her to die ! )

*Hazel Grabs Mercedes arm and starts pulling her up *

Hazel : Come on , I got you .

*Mercedes jerks back causing Hazel to also be hanging off the broken floor . Mercedes grabs on to Hazels legs trying to make Hazel fall with her but Hazel kicks Mercedes in her nose . Mercedes falls from a 2 story house onto a glass table . Hazel pulls herself back up and goes outside . She then sees Carter and a whole bunch of polices . *

Carter : Baby you alright ?

Hazel : Yes

Police Officer : Where's the lady Ma'm ?

Hazel : In the house laying on a glass table dead .

Carter : Who was the lady ?

Hazel : Mercedes

*Carter and Hazel walks in the house towards the glass table*

Police officer : Ma'm where's the lady ?!

Hazel : She's right there ..... WTF SHES GONE !!!