Chapter 17

( Hazels Point of View

Finally I'm home , seeing Carter & Shonney fight yesterday night was weird but entertaining . That bitch got what she deserved . My heart dropped because I thought Carter was the one who got shot but it was Shonney . She got a shot to her head , now that bitch is dead . R.I.P hoe ! I'm still mad at Carter , I still feel like he's the reason my innocent baby died !!!!Carter comes to open the door and I slap the fuck out of him. Doesn't he know I don't want to talk to him ! As I was going upstairs I see my favorite chocolate and flowers and in the bathroom hot bath water, by now I'm is so horny and wet! Carter comes in the room and ask Me " baby you still mad " , I replied "yes" Carter throws Me on the bed and rips my shorts off slides my panties to the side and starts licking my clit, I started gripping the sheets and saying baby I'm gonna cum. Carter tells me hold but i can't !! I end up cuming all over Carter's face and he licks it all off. Carter's member is standing tall and up and he rubs the head against my pearl . I scream Carter stop fuck me already he enters me . I'm so tight my walls are gripping him he speeds it up, I screams BABY I'M ABOUT TO CUM! !! Carter says me too and they came together . )

Carter : Baby , I missed you and I'm so sorry .

Hazel : I'm sorry too .

Carter : Can we try to be happy ?

Hazel : Yes baby anything for you .

Carter : Theirs something I need to tell you . .

Hazel : What's that ?

Carter : You know Shonney has a twin sister named Mercedes . .

Hazel : Ok so ?!

Carter : She's just as crazy as Shonney and this morning when you were upstairs I went to get the mall and I found this note .

Hazel : Let me see it

( Note Reads

Dear Bitches ,

Y'all thought this was over ? NOPE ! My sister is dead and now I'm coming for y'all ! This ain't over until y'all laying right where my sister laying ! Enjoy life while y'all can because I'm coming !!!

Mercedes ! )