Chapter 16

Carter : PLEASE DONT TELL ME SHES DEAD

Police officer : At this point we don't know , she haven't responded to anything the doctors are doing for her . Shall we pull the plug ?!

Carter : NO keep that plug on her ! SHES GONNA BE OK !!!

* Police officer walks out *

*Carter sits next to Hazels hospital bed*

Carter : Hazel I love you so much I know you can't hear me but baby I'm here . I already lost Cj I can't lose the love of my life . Please baby girl wake up . I'm not going no where til you wake up .

* 2 days went by *

( Carters' point of view

I've been waiting for Hazel to wake up and it's been 2 days and she haven't responded . The doctor said she tried to commit suicide by over dosing . I love her , I can't lose her . )

* Later that day *

* Carter walks out room *

Shonney : May I please see my sister Hazel ?! I need to see her !! * Pretends to cry *

Medical Assistant : Yes , she's in room 106 m'am .

Shonney : Thank you .

( Shonneys' point of view

I'm finally gonna end this bitch for good . My plan for pretending to be her sister to get in that hospital room is perfect . This bitch don't know what's coming to her . )

* Shonney walks in room *

* Hazel starts to wiggle her foot and open her eyes *

Hazel : Hello ? Hellooooo where am I ?

Shonney : Hi Hazel

Hazel : What are you doing in here bitch ?!

Shonney : To see you !

Hazel : Get out ! HELP

Shonney : Nobody can hear you ! It's just you and me and I'm finally gonna end your life for good !

Hazel : Don't touch me . HELP !!! HELP !!! HELP !!!! HELP !!!!!!

* Shonney grabs pillow and smothers Hazels Face *

* Hazel starts losing Conscious*

* Carter runs in and knocks Shonney in the back of the head *

Carter : Get off my girlfriend bitch !!!

( Hazels' point of view

I just see Shonney & Carter fighting on the floor . Next thing you now I hear a loud GUN SHOT !!!!!! )

* POP * !!!!!!!!!