Chapter 15

( Hazels' Point of view

I can't believe this bitch killed my baby ! She better pray they don't give her ass probation because I will be bonding her out and tearing her ass up ! THIS IS ALL CARTERS FAULT !!! If he would've never messed with her this wouldn't have happened !!! )

Carter : Bae you alright ?? Where you going ?

*Hazel Starts packing her clothes*

Hazel : Leaving your ass !

Carter : Why baby ??

Hazel : THIS ALL YOUR FAULT CARTER !!

Carter : How ??

Hazel : IF YOU WOULD'VE NEVER MESSED AROUND WITH THAT BITCH THIS SHIT WOULD'VE NEVER HAPPENED !! MY BABY WOULDN'T BE DEAD !!

Carter : HE WAS MY BABY TOO HAZEL !!

Hazel : YOU DIDNT CARE ABOUT HIM BECAUSE YOU PUT HIM IN DANGER YOU HURT HIM !!!!!! HE ID DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU !

Carter : Hazel this isn't the time to argue !!!! I love you

Hazel : ALL YOU NIGGAS THE SAME ! YALL DONT KNOW WHAT YALL HAVE TIL ITS GONE !!! YOU HAD A FAMILY AND YOU MESSED IT UP FOR YOUR OWN " NEEDS " !! YOU DONT CARE ABOUT ME AND YOU OBVIOUSLY DIDNT CARE ABOUT YOUR BABY !! Fuck you Carter !

* Carter slaps Hazel *

* Hazel Falls to the floor bleeding from her nose *

Carter: BITCH DONT YOU EVER TALK TO ME LIKE YOU RUN SOME SHIT ! SHUT YOUR ASS UP ! I love you girl !!!

Hazel : I CANT BELIEVE YOU HIT ME !!!!!!! * Starts crying *

Carter : Come here baby I'm sorry !!!!

Hazel : NOOOOO

*Hazel runs out*

( Carters' Point of view

I haven't heard from hazel in some days . I didn't mean to hit her , everything happened so fast . I love this girl . )

* Door Rings *

Police officer : Can you please come with us to identify a body ??

Carter : umm ok

( Carters' Point of view

Lord knows I can't lose another person in my life . When I got in that room I removed the sheet from over the bodies head and it was ............ HAZEL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! )