Chapter 4

( Hazels' Point of view

This is my first time seeing my baby :) I'm so happy even after everything happened today . I'm actually in a pretty good mood . I straightened my brazilian hair and gave myself a swoop bang , Put on my black shirt and my shorts with my combat boots . I look good )

* Walks in the game *

( Carters' Point of view

I must admit Hazel looking good man , all I can do is stare at her . She's so fine omg . I'm about to go sit next to her. )

* Carter Stands up and sits next to Hazel *

Carter : Hey beautiful

Hazel : You look Good

Carter : Thank you but you look way better :)

Hazel : Thank you :)

Carter : Let's leave I don't want to stay in here .

Hazel : Where we going ?

Carter : To my homeboy car

Hazel : What we gonna do in there ?

Carter : Just chill and talk

Hazel : Ok

( Hazels' point of view

Next thing you know we are sitting in carters car just talking and he just starts kissing me and feeling on me . )

Hazel : STOP

Carter : Relax baby , I won't hurt you

Hazel : CARTER STOP !

Carter : Man fuck you then !

Hazel : Seriously ?

Carter : Yeah get out the car !

* Carter opens door and Hazel walks home *

( Hazels' Point of view

I can't believe he would do this to me . So this whole time he just wanted pussy ? For real ! I can't believe this is happening . Now I know the saying never leave the one you love for the one you like . )

( Carters' Point of view

I didn't mean to do that to her but I really wanted to lose my virginity to her . Oh well man , on to the next one ! )

Hazel & Treys' point of view

*Phone Rings*

Trey : What Hazel ?

Hazel : I'm sorry

Trey : What's wrong ? Why you crying ?

Hazel : Carter tried to have sex with me , I told him no and he told me to get out his car and Fuck him .

Trey : man where that fuck nigga at ?!

Hazel : He go to Palms Wood

Trey : I'll be there tomorrow to make a surprise visit to that fuck nigga !