chapter 32

Sa bahay

"did you tell him?" shouta

"about what?" tanong ko

"that you love him" kent. Oo nandito rin siya kasama yung fiancée niya daw.

"para ano pa? hindi na niya ako papakinggan"

"stop whining yui! i can't belive naging idol kita. akala ko pa naman matalino ka, na matapang

ka" minami, bati na kami.

"then you thought wrong about me" me

"did you even try to tell him that you loved him?" shouta

"yes i did, but it was already too late, hindi niya na ako narinig" me

"gosh i can't believe you"minami

"you could have at least tried yui noong may panahon ka pa. so now what?"shouta

"you could go to him now and tell him that. i think he will listen to you" yano

"i'm sorry but i think she can't do that anymore" ryuu

"what do you mean ryuu?" yano

"umalis na siya papuntang states"

napatayo ako

"WHAT?! AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN TELL ME ABOUT THAT KUYA?" hindi ko na napigilang magtaas

ng boses.

"well, he told me that i will not tell you about this"

"kuya! what's wrong with you? You should have told me!"

"what's wrong with me? that question is supposed to be mine! what's wrong with you yui?

nasaktan yung tao! kaya nga umalis eh!"

napaupo ako at umiyak muli.

wala na talaga. akala ko makaka-usap ko pa siya. Akala ko may pag-asa pa pero wala na! walang wala.

{will's pov}

the worst feeling in this world is knowing you are not wanted by the person you love the most.

that's what came into my mind when i saw her hugging that guy named kent miura.

ang sakit. ang sakit sakit talaga. it's like being stabbed. why does it have to happen to me? ansakit kasi gusto ko ako lang, sagabal kasi ang lalaking yun.

yeah i know i don't have any right to be mad. it was just that i was hurt. And still hurt.

Andito ako ngayon sa US.

Doing projects, interviews and actually meron ako ngayon. Pinag-aagawan nila ako simula nung bumalik ako dito. And i kept myself busy.

“Good to have you back”

I just smiled.

“why did you leave Philippines? I thought you’re staying there for good.”

“i’m just taking a break. I’ll be back when the time comes”

“i heard that you’re engage. So who’s the luck girl?”

“she’s Yui Takishima”

“wow! sh's pretty lucky that you were engaged to her”

“i’m the one who’s lucky because i’ll be marrying the girl i love”

“so when are you getting married?”

“when she turns eighteen. I’ll be coming back to Philippines when that time comes. I’m just

taking a break for now.”

“a break for a year huh. She just turned seventeen right?”

“yup”

“before you go Will, do you have a message for her?”

Humarap ako sa camera.

“i love you always. And i’m sorry if i left without saying goodbye. And i’m sorry for not even listening to you. But i promise i will be back and make it up to you. Just remember that i will always love you” i said with full of love.

Pagkatapos ng interview, i asked for a copy ng interview ko. Then i went to the studio to sing my new album called “My Kind of Perfect”

I kept myself busy para hindi ko maisip ang reason kung bakit ako nasasaktan ngayon.