The Announcement

Asgard, bedroom / 15:37

You hear a door open. Your eyes open slowly, just in time to see a black piece of clothing. Must be Loki. You close your eyes again. The soft silk lies comfortably over your body. It almost feels like an embracement. You can feel light shine on your neck. You whole body warms up. For a minute you are careless, almost happy. But then you remember where you are. The ray of sunshine slowly fades away as the sun goes lower. The silk that felt soft a minute ago feels now hard and cold. Why would Loki be in the room? You think. Did he watch you sleep? You shudder at the idea. You look at the clock on the nightstand. It has 18 pointers, two for every realm, but you have learned how to read it. It's almost four o'clock. You've slept all day! You yawn. You should really get out of bed. You stomach aches a little, you really should eat. You leave the bed behind you. Apparently the quilts were warm, because you are shuddering. You quickly go to the bathroom, and take a quick shower. The water warms you whole body, and you feel a bit better. You put some conditioner in you hair. It feels really soft. As you step out of the shower you hear the door open again.
"(y/n)?" Loki's voice sounds soft, but also worried for some reason.
"(y/n), where are you?" You take a deep breath as you wrap a towel around your body.
"I'm here." You speak softly, but you know he can hear you. The door opens, and Loki peaks around, his blue eyes stinging into yours. He throws you a piece of black clothing.
"Dinner" He says. Then he goes again. You look at the dress in your hand. It's a tight black dress. Very beautiful, with lacy patterns all over it. It feels really soft on your skin. You quickly dry, and you put the dress on. It fits perfectly, of course. It embraces all your curves. It's very tight, but in a good way. You look at yourself in the mirror as you braid you hair in a side braid. You walk towards the room. You don't bother to put on makeup, but you do pick out a nice pair of shoes. They're black heels, with the same pattern that's on your dress. It's been a long time since you walked on heels, but you get your balance quick enough. You walk to the door, towards the dining room. With every step you take the dress moves higher up your thigh, and you keep pulling it down. It makes you uncomfortable. On of the guards looks at you struggling, but he doesn't say anything. On the contrary, it looks like he is checking you out. He licks his lips. You feel exposed, not used to such a short dress. You ignore the guard. But then you hear the sound of someone falling behind you. You turn around quickly, and you see the guard falling on the ground, a spear in his chest. Loki appears from behind one of the pillars. You hurry over to him.
"What was that for?!" you ask angrily. Loki doesn't seem to notice your anger.
"He was checking you out. You're my queen, not his." You hated when he said my or mine. You are not someone property.
"He wasn't gonna rape me," you say
"What harm does looking?" You say this, but you were a bit scared of the guard before. He had a bit of a hungry look on his face. But that doesn't give Loki the right to just kill him. You sigh, knowing Loki won't listen to you.
"Let's just go to dinner"

Loki escorts you to your place on the table. He sits at the head of course. You sit beside him. There are some other gods on the table. You recognize Lorelei and Mímir, but the rest look unfamiliar. Lorelei has some weird necklace on her neck, and she looks indignant. You look down at the plate before you. It is empty. Loki stands up beside you, and immediately all the attention goes to him.
"My... friends," He smirks "I'm glad to see that you could all join us, at this fest. I want to announce something to you all."
Everyone looks cautious, but also interested. Then Loki says something that will change your life. You've dreamt of the moment, years before. But a tear falls down your cheek as he says
"(y/n) and I are getting married."