Chapter 14: Her hand in marriage...

Yan Da's form is burning, showing her anger. The fight with the bear tribe didn't happen because they have a new king who wants to be an ally of the fire tribe. When the new king saw them, he had welcomed them with open arms.

"Yan Da calm down," Shuo Gang said, trying to pacify her.

"Calm down! Are you kidding me right now brother! You and father just decided to marry me off with that furry f*cking beast and YOU'RE TELLING ME TO CALM DOWN! HOW ABOUT YOU MARRY HIM!?" the fire princess yell in anger. She didn't care anymore if she's disrespecting him. She really wants to gut him this time.

Shou Gang winched. It looks like they really pissed her off this time. He couldn't even walk towards her. For sure, the fire that's surrounding her will singed him before he gets near her. The fire around her is not an ordinary one. It's her own one. The core of her being so even if he is a fire prince he'll turn into ashes when Yan Da wants to... which looks like what she exactly wants to do.

"How about this? A battle will be held tomorrow. The person who will win will be your husband even if he's a mere soldier or servant."

Yan Da's eyes narrowed, not believing him. Shuo Gang cut his palm, swearing. When the deed is done, a scar formed on the fire prince's palm. That's the only time that the fire princess calmed down.

"Remember brother. You'll die if you go back on your word." She said, leaving.

In the river...

Yan Da got some pebbles and started throwing them angrily at the river. How annoying! Stupid title! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid freaking nobles!

"Princess," Yun Fei said, getting her attention.

"Yun Fei! You probably heard huh?"

"I did. Do you a plan?"

Yan Da Looked at him. She then grasped his chin, tilting a bit. "You're really good-looking."

Yun Fei's eyebrow rose. "What's that got to do with anything?"

"I'm just thinking that it won't be a total waste if I marry someone who's good-looking even if he's only a servant."

"You want me to win the competition." Yun Fei stated, meeting her gaze. Yan Da nodded, letting him go.

"Win it. If you can, make that furry beast kneel before you. I really want to pull his eyes out a while ago. How dare he looked at me like he's...Argh!"

"You're really fine with me?" Yun Fei asked.

The fire princess smirked." Yun Fei didn't you promise yourself to me. You told me that you'll stand by my side forever. It's the same as being married anyway. So, why not make it official? Hm?"

"That's true." Yun Fei said. "Then, so be it."

Yan Da smiled, tapping his chin. "Let's go back to the camp. It's getting dark already."

________________________________________________

The next day...

Hei Feng had defeated all of the contestants form his tribe. Smirking at Yan Da, he said. "What now Princess Yan Da? It seems like we really are destined for each other."

Yan Da smirked. " Fated? Who told you about that b*llsh*t!? and don't get confident yet. I still have someone that you have to fight."

"Who?" the bear king asked. His eyes narrowed in anger.

"My manservant. Yun Fei!" Yan Da called out.

Hei Feng laughed, looking at the man in front of him. "This man!? Princess Yan Da, are you sure you're going to leave your future with him?"

"I believe in him." the fire princess simply said, fueling the bear king's anger.

"You! Who do you think you are to challenge me!?" Heing Feng roared, attacking. Yun Fei quickly dodged it.

"No one. I know that I'm a mere human slave. Unfit to be with the princess but if an honorable man like you couldn't even defeat me. Then, you aren't fit to be with the princess too."

"You!" Hei Feng said, attacking again. Yun Fei swiftly moved. Heing Feng maybe stronger but he is also bigger than Yun Fei. Making his moves slower. So, Yun Fei used his speed to his advantage. Quickly, launching his attacks continuously on the bear king's vital parts. He solely focused on them.

Not long, Hei Feng was on the ground coughing out blood. Yun Fei smirked. "Does King Hei Feng surrender now? Or shall I inflict more injuries with in you? You do know that you won't survive it."

"I- I surrender." The bear king said, passing out. Yun Fei smirked, looking at the fire princess. Yan Da smiled, standing up.

"That concludes the battle. The winner of the battle for my hand in marriage is Yun Fei! He is now officially my fiancé. To those who lost go home and train some more!" She announced, looking at his brother in victory.