Chapter 6

Been a year and Danny had something that he didn't want to know. He's related to Sirius Black even though he still doesn't believe it. The halfa was back at the Fenton's house his "home."

Danny enters the house looking around then his dad looked at him smiling "Danny my boy how's that school going for ya haven't seen you in years Maddie, Jazz Danny's home!" Maddie ran into the living room smiling and tears in her eyes. "Danny!!" The raven haired boy eyes widen to see jazz running and tackled him. The family talked about school Danny lying as usual to make sure they don't find out anything about the wizardly world.

Danny gets up leaving the house going ghost turning intangible flying threw the house till he saw the green and black swirl.

Ghost zone

Clockwork was observing everything then he smiles "Danny nice of you to stop by." The halfa sighs walking up to the time ghost "clockwork is it true?" Clockwork looked at him confused "what's true Danny ?" The ghost boy clearly annoyed walked up to him "I know you've been watching me is Sirius Black my Dad."

Clockwork looked at the white haired boy nodding "Danny it wasn't your fault. Dumbledore sent you to America for a reason. Your father was innocent I could have told him that but didn't want to. The Fenton's went to there door steps and saw a baby with a note." Danny's eyes widen all this info was to much sighing and in rage flew off trying to get away from everything.

Clockwork saw Danny fly away then he looked at the time bubble eyes widen amity park was under attack by not ghost but wizards.

Amity park

Danny flew in his lab turning into his human form walked up stairs. Till he heard screaming and crying running seeing jack and Maddie behind the couch. Jazz was with an ecto weapon seeing her brother "Danny get down now!" Then heard a word a green lighting bolt hit jazz laying on the ground lifeless.

Two black robes entered into the building screams being heard outside. Jack looked in shock seeing people with sticks in there hands smiling. Danny eyes widen then thought not them. Looking in his pocket his wand wasn't there cursing himself then thought the only solution going ghost infront of them.

One man smiled looking at Danny "So your the one who everyone talking about the freak." Danny locked eyes with the man jack and Maddie didn't know what was going on till the stick was pointed at them. Burst was sent about to hit them till a light flashed in the house infront of them was Danny two rings forming into phantom. Hissing at the pain charging an ectoblast hitting the men into the hall then looking at his parents.

"Mom Dad you need to get out of here before." Boom the house exploded Danny was sent flying into the air bleeding ectoplasm and blood then saw his home in blazing fire. Eyes watering then consumed by rage seeing people dying infront of him in the streets. Group of wizards where there grouped up Danny went down blasting them they deflected the ecto blasts.

Then one walked up to the halfa "your a freak thinking your gonna save these people. The dark lord wants you dead." Danny eyes flash bright green "send lord Voldemort a message leave me,harry and everyone one alone!!!!" Releasing his ghostly wail the wizards were sent back Turning into black smoke flying away Danny stopped. Taking deep breaths only to collapse into darkness.