Chapter 10

The halfa sat down reading a book about records of ghosts. "Mr. black." Danny heard that voice making him clench his fists into the book to turn around to see snape. "What do you want." The dark arts teacher was walked towards him grabbing the book from the ghost then smiled.

"You told professor Dumbledore about our talk. Very clever of you if I do say so myself." Danny rolled his eyes got up to walk away from the man but was stopped "your secret won't be hidden away for ever."

The halfa turned around to face snape flashing his neon green eyes. Danny then walked away into the halls letting his thoughts get to him. Air started to get cold then he heard something he never wanted to hear "hello welp." Danny turned around to see skulker floating inches away from him.

On instinct he went ghost and fired a ecto blast at the ghost hunter. "How you find me skulker ?" The hunter laughed softly "worlds greatest hunter ghost child I found you here in this weird world." Danny then flew into the air to make sure the students or anyone wouldn't get hurt in this conflict.

Harry and Ron where outside talking till they saw a faint glow in the sky then realized it was Danny but saw something fighting him. Danny and skulker clashed with each other making the halfa more angry. Skulker pulled out a weapon hitting the ghost boy in the sides then blasted him into the cafeteria area.

Everyone saw the halfa bleeding on the floor which made Dolores get up to point at him to Dumbledore. "What is he doing in his form?" But was silenced by skulker which made him look around to see students and teachers smiling softly. He landed in front of Danny grabbing him by the neck lifting him up in pride.

Dumbledore got up with his wand and blasted a spell at him but missed. The ghost hunter pulled out a missile but was stopped by getting blasted in the face by Danny. All the teachers had there wands pointed at the entity then Dolores looked at Danny. "This is all your fault. Should have expelled you mr. black." Danny spits out ectoplasm and blood then looked at her in anger. "Not my fault." He stared her down then saw snape looking at skulker but then the hunter flew up in the air looking at the ghost boy.

"So your a wizard now ghost child? It's a shame  what happened in amity park and your goth girlfriend died it's spread out across the ghost zone. The hero that couldn't protect his city pathetic." Danny's eyes started to turn red looking at him "Shut up!" Sending a ecto blast at the hunter but missed Dumbledore then sent a spell at skulker making him scream in pain. The halfa walked towards him punching him over and over again. Dolores ran up to him "Mr. black that is enough!" But was pushed back by spiritual energy.

Everyone in the room was quite till Harry Potter and Ron entered the room. Then Danny heard a voice in his head "kill Harry Potter." Which made him look at Harry but then looked at skulker. Punching him in the air then all his anger released his ghostly wail. The room stared to shack windows breaking down then skulker was sent flying outside. The halfa stopped then flew after skulker. "Mr Fenton stop!" But the ghost boy was gone after the other spirit.

Everyone saw the ghost in the cafeteria in the corner in fear. Even headless nick was looking in fear. "Everyone in there dorms now!" All the kids ran out the cafeteria into the hallways to there rooms. Dumbledore walked with the other teachers. "How did that other ghost get in here."

Danny looked around to not see skulker in sight which made him mad. "Kill Harry Potter ghost king." The halfa looks around and nothing grabbing his head "Shut up!!!!" Dumbledore and the others look to see Danny in the sky holding his head. But then the halfa landed on the floor taking deep breaths looking at Dumbledore "Clockwork..." The halfa fainted two rings went around his body to reveal his human form.