Chapter 9

Danny was in silence in the room till a owl came with a note. The halfa grabbed it and read it looking at it to be surprised it was from vlad masters. The note read Daniel when amity park was attacked I didn't know what happened till it was too late till professor dumbledore came and told me everything. I'm sorry little badger  I really am dumbledore gonna let you come by my place when ever you want to train with your powers more practice to get stronger.

The boy dropped the note thinking vlad out of all people he wants to be the loving uncle now. The halfa walked the hallways till Harry stopped him "Danny you okay ?" The ghost looked at him nodding then messed with his raven hair "it's family problems or fruit loop." Then Harry looked at him not knowing what fruit loop meant till snape walked by "mr. black a word."

Danny hissed at the name so he walked behind the man till they where in a hallway alone. "Daniel I know about something time paradox. What do you want to be Daniel or should I call you dan?" The halfa eyes widen then hit with rage.  The halfa looks at the man ectoplasm in his fists "DONT CALL ME THAT." Snape just looked at his then pulled out a flower "you know he seemed scary not like you pointed fangs. Blue pale skin and fire for hair but your starting to look like him."

The halfa went to blast him till the flower of the thorn cut his arm causing him to hiss in pain. "Blood blossoms mr. Fenton like it don't mess with Draco or your gonna have your dark secret spread across hogwarts." Snape left the halfa in the hallway rage filling him till the person he didn't want to see the old lady. "Mr. black your energy is making some people feel bad and the ministry of magic has called you in again." The halfa looked at Dolores hinting that he wasn't in the mood but she didn't care "well Dolores would be a shame if someone found out what you did to Harry Potter."

The lady looked at him "don't test me mr. black I'll have you expelled from this place." The boy just laughed looking at her "don't test me Dolores." He flashed his neon green eyes but a speckle of red came out making her back away till dumbledore came "mr. Fenton I've been looking for you." Dolores looked at the old wizard "he has not been listening to the rules using his abilities. He needs to be punished dumbledore."

The old man looked at her then at the halfa "well have a talk mr. Fenton can you please join me." The halfa walked away with him seeing the hallways till they where at the door to his office. They walked in sitting down looking at each other "Daniel I had a word with your uncle mr. masters. Then we got word that the ministry of magic wants you in again." The ghost boy sighed then looked at the room "I know he sent a letter saying he wants to train me to get my ghost abilities more powerful. The ministry of magic can't control me either. Oh and another thing professor Snape has a flower I would like to be destroyed."

Dumbledore looks at him then realized what the flower was "we grow a lot here didn't know he had a blood blossom with him I'll speak to him." The teen nods about to leave till he felt a overwhelming feeling then looked around nothing he left the office to have his head throbbing till he saw a figure "can't fight forever child." The halfa smirks softly then blasted an ectoplasm but it vanished the ghost teen looked around for it but nothing the ghost boy sighs annoyed thinking about tell dumbledore what he been seeing.