Chapter 1

Danny was flying in the air his hair flowing in the breeze. Till his ghost sense went off looking around for the ghost thinking it was skulker.

He saw a black looking ghost flying after a man till it grabbed the guy. The man was screaming the creature was doing something to him, Danny flew at the thing punching it. "I don't think he wanted that freak." The man got up running away the Halfa smiles till the creature came back looking at him.

The ghost grabbed his thermos till the creature flew past him snatching it from him throwing it to the other side. Danny was in shock the creature flew at him opening its mouth, Danny saw his energy going into the dark face. He struggled was about to charge a ectoplasm blast then a light was behind him causing the creature to get pushed back.

Danny saw a old man with a wand?
The Halfa looked at the man in curiosity and wonder "what was that and what's with the stick?" The old man laughs "Danny I need your help."

The ghost looked at the man "my name is professor albus dumbledore. I heard you defeated the ghost king but there are greater threat than that Danny." Now Danny was listing "well dumbledore I have a city to protect."

Dumbledore sighs "your town will be safe but not if the threat is coming for a boy I need you to protect him Danny James Fenton." The Halfa eyes widen "how do you know my name ??" Dumbledore smiles "I'm a wizard Danny but your secret is safe with me." Before Danny could say more dumbledore knew what he was gonna say.

"Your parents and friends will think you went to a school in London I already took care of it. Danny we need you to protect a boy named Harry Potter."
Danny face palmed "what's going on with this Harry kid why do you think I can protect him?" The wizard stays quiet "cause Danny your powerful and when you learn magic you can help us stop the dark lord. Protect your family and sam."

"Fine when do we go ?" Dumbledore grabbed Danny and the where in a alley way. Danny was throwing up while he laughed "what was that where are we ??"

Dumbledore smiles "dragon alley your in the wizardly world now mind changing into human form?" Danny changed back. "Time to get your wand."