What Type Of Movie You Watch Together

Jack G: When you and Jack watch drama movies you are so into it. You never expected Jack to like drama movies but he always is the first to suggest them.

Jack J: Action movies give you and Jack such a rush. Avengers make you guys both laugh and yell kind of like football. It's intense and funny at the same time.

Matt: Singing with the actors in musicals was so much fun with Matt. From Hairspray to High School Musical you and Matt knew every word to every song.

Carter: Sci-Fi movies were so interesting to you and Carter. Sometimes aliens and spaceships were romantic.

Aaron: Sport movies happened to be fun to watch for the both of you. You actually liked to see whatever sport was being played. Aaron liked to see you enjoy what he was enjoying.

Shawn: When watching movies you and Shawn were always looking up and learning about the actors. Biographies were fun to watch because learning about the people and what they went through was cool.

Nash: Laughing with Nash was always special so of course comedy movies were the favorite. Sometimes you and Nash would come up with perfect vine ideas.

Cameron: Even though most guys don't, Cameron did watch some chick flicks with you. He didn't always pay attention but at least he sat with you and actually tried.

Taylor: Suspense movies were scary for the both of you but you watched them anyway. Taylor loved to hear yoy scream and watch you jump when something happened. And wven though it was rare you loved to see him get a little hoppy too.

Hayes: Animated movies and cartoons were the best. Being a teenager was a good excuse for being caught watching Frozen or Lilo and Stitch with Hayes.