The Heart Wants What It Wants

Aaron: "A life without.."

A life without Aaron is life you don't want to expierence again. Before you met him life was blank and boring. When Aaron is with you it's like you are exposed to different places and feelings you never knew existed. Traveling and taking you with you makes you so grateful to have a boyfriend like Aaron.

Shawn: "Shining like stars.."

Besides what the haters say, Shawn is doing a phenomenal job with his career. He has performed at venues that he's dreamed about for a long time. You are not much of an artist so all you can do is be supportive through everything. So far, Shawn is a star to his fans and in your heart.

Carter: "I'll survive.."

Fame is not all about the money and the shows. There are lots of people that work on how to make you fail. Even if some rumors about Carter sound true, they are most likely not. But some of his fans are starting to believe them. All that matters to Carter now is if you believe the rumors. And if you don't, then he can find a way to survive the hate from everyone else.

Matt: "The future that we hold is so unclear.."

Right now Matt is working on getting back to his YouTube channel and putting up more videos. He's been doing a lot of work for his fans and you've seen some of it and it looks amazing. To be honest, you and Matt really don't know what the future is going to hold for either of you. But all you know is you'll be by Matt's side through thick and thin forever. 

Hayes: "You might be right.."

Usually people are always telling young kids, "Graduate high school!" and "College is where you have to go after highschool!" You and Hayes kind of dislike school and maybe college isn't what either of you want. Hayes talked about this to you before and you thought he was crazy, but now it seems like he could be right.

Taylor: "I know I'm acting a bit crazy.."

Recently you notified Taylor that he has been pretty inactive on social media. And he told you that he loves his fans and has not forgotten about them and he has big things planned for the future. Right now he's just making sure everything is going to go the way he plans.

Jack J: "Lighting me up.."

Finals just passed through and your 99.999% sure you failed every single one. School is such a stress-giver for you and failing right now isn't an option if you want to keep seeing Jack. Your parents have this amazing idea to make you and Jack stop seeing each other if you fail this semester. But of course Jack told you that no matter what happens he wouldn't be able to stay away from you even if the stars and moon collide.

Jack G: "I can't escape.."

In your life right now, things are all cluttered up into one big ball of chaotic thoughts that you can't organize. You're about to graduate high school and there are no plans for your life after school, your family is having problems and their is nothing you can do to fix them and Jack is having an amazing career change and you can't be there to celebrate. There is nothing you can control.

Nash: "Save your advice cause I won't hear.."

Long distance doesn't work out for everyone and people are trying to convince you it wont work for you either. Deep down you and Nash have something very special and there is nothing that can tear that apart. Obviously you both are committed to each other because Nash has been away from you many times with no problems from either of you. The relationship you have with Nash is just stronger than people actually know of.

Cameron: "The beds getting cold and your not here.."

Cam's new movie "Expelled" recently released and it is outstanding. He worked so hard with the other cast members and they all put together a great show. All the shooting, interviews, and photo shoots forbade you from seeing Cameron as much because he couldn't have any distractions. Sometimes being away from him knowing he's out having fun without you is kind of hurtful.