Compass

Aaron: "You wanna give up cause is dark..."

Being with Aaron was probably one of the best things that ever happened to you. There was so much he did for you. You knew he loved you and there was no doubt you loved him. But when times got hard you weren't sure how to deal with it. But Aaron didn't want you to go because you made him the happiest person on earth.

Shawn: "No matter what you'll never be alone..."

How cool is it for the love of your life to be Shawn Mendes? No wait, how much cooler is it if your the love of Shawn's life? Well it's pretty awesome. Shawn is the sweetest and most sensitive guy you've ever met. He treated you like no guy has ever before. And no matter what he was always by your side.

Hayes: "You should follow it wherever it may go..."

And that "it" was Hayes. Now you weren't a stalker or anything but you tried to spend as much time with him as possible. He was focused on his football career and school so whenever he could it was you and him somewhere special.

Taylor: "We might get crazy late at night..."

Taylor was the funnist person in your life. He loved to joke around with you and play with you a lot. He was like a child stuck in an adults body. But he loved how you were the same way. You are just as courageous and confident as he is.

Carter: "Yeah it's been a bumpy road..."

Before Carter was discovered on all his social media you had already dated him and broken up with him. At the time it just wasn't working so you seperated. But atter a year or two of just being friends Carter realized it wasn't enough being your friend. He didn't want just half of you, he wanted it all.

Matt: "Forgot directions on your way..."

Through your whole life there has been life struggles just like everyone else. But those challenges kind of messed up you and Matt's relationship. You kind of lost sight in what you wanted from Matt. But since he wanted to be with you and he was willing to work everything out.

Jack J: "You can walk instead of run..."

Problem solving wasn't your cup of tea. Whenever hard times came around the only thing you knew to do was run away from it. But when Jack came in your life he had to teach you that solving problems starts with you. And no matter the problem he was gonna help you through it.

Jack G: "Don't close your eyes, don't be afraid..."

Due to your year ago break up, there was no rocket science needed to tell you still werent over them. And now that Jack wanted to get close to since he helped you through your breakup you were afraid of history repeating itself. But maybe Jack was different.

Nash: "We're really not that far apart..."

As everyone already knows Nash is a traveler. He wants to visit the whole world and meet as much fans as he can because that's what he loved. However, he also loved you. And when you couldn't go on all his fun trips he made sure that he video called you every night before he fell asleep because he wanted to make sure you realized he could never forget about you.

Cameron: "When it's all said and done..."

Arguments sometimes happened too much in you and Cameron's replationship. Nash always told Cam he should just marry you early. It's not fun fighting with Cameron because a lot of the arguments were about nothing. However, knowing Cam and him knowing you there was no doubt that the both of you loved each other and that's all that really mattered in the end.