Chapter XX: Dressed to Kill

"What do you want?" I growl out as I open my front door to find Peter Hale.

"I need you to do a little locator spell for me witch." The Alpha demanded, red eyed glowering at me.

"Why would I do that when I can pop you brain vessels like eggs?" I inquired, smirking like Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland. Peter was full of himself if he thought I was doing anything for him.

"Ok fine." He said, smiling at me. "I'll make sure to tell Derek about that little soul bond of yours, I'm sure he'll find it interesting."

My eyes widened in shock, as my jaw fell. "Wait." I called out, seriously a locator spell was easy. Easier than dealing with Derek, especially explaining that I had created a bond between us and that we we're now mates.

"No deal." Peter spit back as he left, It appeared I had really pissed him off.

"Shit." I mumbled to myself as I closed the front door.

"Why am I here again?" I voiced as I looked around the gym decorated with balloons and other festive things. "Seriously, I'm dateless. This is pathetic, I would have preferred to be at home in my bed watching Netflix."

"Don't be like that Katherine, you look gorgeous." Lydia said, taking a glance at my dress. I had on a long black gala dress, that had an open back. My hair was straightened into perfection, bouncing in my shoulders. I had little make up, mostly eyeliner and red lipstick. I looked good for sure and I was damn proud of it.

"I would look more gorgeous with arm candy by my side." I pointed out, and a flash of a dark, tall and broody with beautiful green eyed in my head.

"True." She said, and glanced at her date - Stiles. I had no idea how that had happened and I didn't feel like figuring it out. The moment Stiles started talking to Lydia about dancing I excused myself and went to get me some punch. I was dreading my next meeting with Derek and I needed to relax a bit. What a better way that to get drunk on spiked punch?

Liliya was already mingling with the rest of the students drunk as a skunk, I was joying her for sure.

"Katherine have you seen Lydia?" Stiles inquired as he grabbed me with force, awakening somewhat from my drunken state.

"No." I replied, frowning at him. He looked worried, if not spooked. "What going on?"

"We gotta find Lydia!" He demanded, as he pulled me along. "Right now."

He ended up dragging me into the lacrosse field where we heard Lydia calling for Jackson. Stiles was about to call her when we noticed Peter walking towards the strawberry blonde teen.

"Lydia run." Stiles screamed as he run towards them. I lifted my hand up ready to pop the bastard's brain out. I was about to do it when Lydia turned around and Peter jumped her biting her on her side.

"Don't kill her." Stiles begged as we reached them. "Please."

"Of course not." Peter said, getting up from top of Lydia. "Just tell me how to find Derek. "

"You don't get to make demands after what you just did." I growled out as I lifted my had towards him and chanted. "Ossox." The sound of bones breaking was heard throughout the field and I couldn't contain my self from smirking when Peter howled in pain.

"I'm not done yet." I spit out, as I chanted the acidic blood spell. "Phasmatos navaro pulsus sanguinox." From his groans I'm pretty sure that one was a nasty one.

"The hunters..." Peter tried saying, between his painful gasps. "They got Derek."

"What?" I asked stupefied, stopping the spell I was using on him. "What do you mean the hunters have Derek?"

"Why do you think I asked you for a locator spell earlier?" He grunted out still on the floor. "If anything my actions towards Lydia are on your hands sweetheart."

My eyed focused on the bloody strawberry blonde teenager on the floor and I swallowed in dry. If I had done the spell in the first place this wouldn't have happened to Lydia. She deserved a normal human life.

I let out a long sigh, before closing my eyes and focusing on the inherent connection I had to Derek. He was feeling anger and rage. Physically he felt sore and tired. But he was still breathing. I also felt a flash of curiosity the moment I connected with him. I'm pretty sure the cat's out of the bag now. He knows, or at the very least he knows I can feel him.

"Derek still alive." I inform both the teen and the alpha next to me. "Let Stiles take Lydia to the Hospital and I'll do a locator spell on Derek."

"Oh no." Peter replied, grabbing my arm forcefully. "You're both coming with me. Stiles is the smart one, he'll be useful."

"What about Lydia?" Stiles inquired, his eyes still focused on the bloodied girl ."She'll die all alone."

"Call Jackson and tell him to take her to the hospital." Peter said, grabbing Stiles also and pulling as towards the parking lot."

"So what do you need for this spell of yours?" Peter inquired, from the front seat of Stiles jeep.

I quickly pocked my phone and searched through the pictures I had taken of my grimoire. "We'll there a few I can do, but the simpler one just requires fire."

"Wait, you have you witch book on your cellphone?" Stiles asked curiously, with a what the fuck expression on his face.

"Hey." I called out. "You try remembering more than a hundred spells written in mumbo jumbo and then we'll talk."

"Stop the car Stiles." Peter said, putting a end to our conversation, and Stiles hit the breaks. Peter quickly got out, grabbed a few branches from the side of the road and lit them on fire using a lighter. "Go on, do your thing."

I rolled my eyes at the bastard, but continued in silence. I didn't need to have Stiles death in my consciente as well, and even though it wasn't said I knew that was why Peter at brought him. As leverage.

"Ole Heldhat Eina Odvozniti." I chanted out the travelers locator spell concentrating on a mental image of Derek. Even if I wasn't technically a traveler anymore I could still use the spells, and their locator spell was easier that the traditional magic ones that included blood, maps and belongings.

Soon enough an image of a shirtless bound Derek ran through my mind, and soon the location was clear. A growl left my throat. The bastards had locked him up in his own house. Those bitches we're getting ripped to shreds, right now.

"We're is he?" Peter demanded, as he heard me growl.

"At his house." I spit out, still pissed of. "They kept him in chains at his own freaking out."

"What?" Both Peter and Stiles asked at the same time.

"You heard me." I stated, as I walked towards Stiles jeep. "You're coming or what?" I called.

Peter's reply was a growl as he morphed into his weird half beast half human appearance and disappeared into the words. Stiles quickly followed me and got on the front seat.

"I'm going to the hospital, I texted Jackson but I want to check on Lydia." Stiles stated, glancing at me as he turned on the jeep.

"That's fine, leave me near the trail that goes to the Hale house then." I said, the imaged of a bound Derek still fresh on my mind. How dare they? Ugh, I'm going to be breaking a few necks tonight that's for sure.

"It must be crawling with hunters Katherine." Stiles exclaimed, looking at me with wide eyes. "You're going to get yourself killed."

"Don't worry kid, I'm a five hundred year old ex vampire." I stated, giving him a grin. "This isn't my first rodeo. I'm not going to be the one getting killed, I'm going to be doing the killing."

Let the games begin.