Chapter 14

For sup3rfruity

A/N: Light Smut Warning! Next chapter Scott's POV.

"Don't touch me." I kept my eyes closed as Scott's voice startled me out of my sleep.

"We're about to be married. Why won't you touch me?" A female began talking to him. I gripped the sheets to contain my jealousy.

"Don't. Not till marriage."

"You know what. Forget it." The bedroom door slammed shut. I heard Scott sigh loudly.

"How you feeling?" His hand was put against my forehead for the thousandth time since I've been sick. My eyes fluttered open, adjusting to the darkness around us. I ignored his fiancé being here.

"Bet-" My voice failed on me. He laughed.

"Why do you insist on lying to me?" He teased. He pulled me onto his lap and I snuggled up to his chest. "You're burning up Mitch."

"You make my stomach queasy." I felt his lips pressed against my neck. "And my breathing pick up." My heart was pounding as I was slowly lowered down on the mattress with him above me. "And my heart beat faster."

"And your palms get sweaty?" I nodded while his attention went back to my neck. I gripped his shoulders to push him back. "What?"

"Stop teasing me." He went to get up but I grabbed his shoulders harder. "I said stop teasing me, not leave." His eyebrows drew together in confusion.

"What are you talking about?" I sat up, wrapping my arms around his neck to bring him into a kiss. I tugged at the bottom of his shirt. He moved away. "Wait. Let's talk about this." I shifted into a sitting position.

"What is there to talk about?"

"Mitch. You're sick. You're a virgin. And you're not in love with me." I had to choose my next words carefully.

"I'm not?" His jaw dropped.

"You are?" I nodded. He smiled at me. He put his hand on the back of my neck and pressed our lips together. He lowered my head against the pillow. He kissed my jawline. I pulled his shirt over his head, throwing it on the ground. That when the nervousness took over me.

"Scott?" He moved to look at me. "Is-Is it going to hurt?"

"It's going to. I can make the pain lessen but it'll feel weird." I nodded. I was at a lose for words. I popped the button on his jeans. It was easy to get rid of my cloths considering I was only wearing pants. I blushed, looking away as both of us were rid of any fabric. His eyes didn't drift away from my face.

"O-okay. What now?" His hand went across my thigh and I jumped. Maybe I wasn't ready for this. I held Scott's hand in place.

"Do you want me to continue?" I nodded again. My voice didn't seem to be working. "You have to say it." I swallowed the nervous lump in my throat.

"Yes." I whispered. I gripped the sheet tightly at the feeling of something inside me.

"Relax. It will help with the pain." I bit my lip at the slightly discomfort.

"Please can we just get this over with?" I sighed as he kissed me, holding my body against his.

"Look at me Mitch." I whimpered, squeezing my eyes shut as the pain surged through my body. This felt weirdly amazing. I held onto his shoulders. He placed small kisses on my face before pressing our lips together. The pain was starting to disappear. It was still there but there was just less of it.

I couldn't believe I was doing this with him. Scott was suppose to be my master. Not my lover. He was suppose to order me around but instead he was bring me closer. A lot closer than any slave should be to their master. And when the slave part of me kicked in, I wanted to push him away. But the part that Scott had conditioned the few weeks I have been here told me to hold onto him and never let go. That's exactly what I did. Voicing my feelings in soft gasps and semi quiet moans.

"I love you." My words hung in the air. I glanced at where Scott was laying next to me. My breathing was finally starting to even out. His hand went to feel my temperature.

"How are you feeling?" I hissed at the slight pain coming from my lower back as I turned on my side.

"I feel wonderful." He rolled his eyes with a little grin.

"I'm taking about your fever."

"You are my fever." He laced our fingers together.

"I'm serious." I shrugged.

"I don't feel sick right now. I feel the best I've ever have in a long time." I caressed his cheek. "All it took was you treating me like I always dreamed someone would." His hand hesitated before brushing a strand of hair out of my face.

"I could run away with you."

"But then we would just become slaves. You aren't meant to be a slave Scott." I took his hand that has an old scar. Other than these blemishes that he never would have gotten if I wasn't here, his hand were perfect. And not to mention they felt really good against my skin. "They separate slaves who are couples. If I were to be a slave again, I would want to be a slave for you or with you. You are the best part of my life."

"So far." He joked. I felt the smile pull at the corner of my lips. I shook my head.

"Forever. Slaves don't have long lives. I know you're going to be my one love." He kissed me quickly.

"You're going to be the slave that breaks the record. You're not dying till you are at least eighty." He kissed my temple. "And at my side." It was my turn to joke now.

"You'll still want me when I'm eighty?" He gently pulled my body closer so our foreheads were touching.

"I'll still want to when you're a hundred." His fingers brushed across my lips. "That gorgeous smile. I would take years of pain for you. You're worth it." I moved my lips against his. I couldn't believe I found Scott. Or he found me.