Chapter 17

For sup3rfruity

A/N: TORTURE WARNING!!

When I returned consciousness, I stood up with a gasp. There was forcing keeping me from walking too far. I looked down at the chains leading to the cuffs on my wrists. I tugged forward. No anvil. I let my eyes scan my surroundings. I was in a damp basement. There were bones of other slaves that didn't last long. Torture devices lined against the walls with chains and an old dusty bed.

I backed up against the dirtied, bloody walls. I was scared. I had no idea where I was and I want Scott. Was he worried about me? Or was this his plan all along? I shook my head. I couldn't think that way. Scott loves me.

I shrunk down when I heard a heavy metal door opening. The same man who tried to buy me at the auction came forward. Richard Wicker. I swallowed nervously at the sight of the whip he was holding. Most whips are smooth but this one. This one had metal beads every two inches that would cause your skin to welt. I cringed as he cracked it on the ground to intimidate me.

"Do you know that if it is done right, you can whip a person without breaking skin and it hurts more?" I shook my head. Richard was a tall man with a muscular building and a buzz cut. He looked Hispanic. I glanced down at his shoes. He didn't kidnap me. "It's like a burning sensation. But listen to me drone on. I bet you want to test that theory." Two other people came in and switch me so I was shackled facing the wall.

"Wait. Please." I screamed when he cracked the whip next to my leg.

"You will speak when asked a question." There was a pause of pure silence. "Unclothing him." I closed my eyes as my clothes were torn off. The chains were tightened until I wasn't able to touch the ground. The metal was digging into my wrists. "Sweet ass." I began sobbing when he squeezed my butt. I felt his tongue travel up my spine. "Not a virgin anymore?" I shivered in disgust.

"No sir." I felt him back up. Then a moment later, the sound barrier broke and pain surged through my body. Usually as soon as the hit came I could feel the blood dripping down my back but I couldn't. He was right. There was a way where you didn't bleed.

This felt like the first time I was being whipped. All that's missing is the women trying to stop the overseer. I was only seven then. I had been punished for not folding a shirt right. I remember the pain on my untouched skin. Not even dried figs could help the it go away. For ten long weeks I was bedridden because I couldn't move with without crying.

"Let him go." The chains were loosened and fell to the ground. I kept laying there with every inch of my back pressed against the cool floor. I didn't care if he saw anything. I just wanted the pain to stop. Richard stood to look down on me. "You're pathetic. And you are going to let me do whatever I want." I began smacking and punching him as he tried to place himself between my legs. A pair of arms pulled me up. At first I thought it was Scott until I felt the wear of years of labor. My arms and legs were strapped down after I was placed on a silver table.

"Please save me." I whispered to the other slaves as they strapped me down. They shook their heads. They wouldn't disobey their master. But I couldn't give in. Scott was the only person I wanted to be that close to. I scream when something hot broke my skin. Richard was dragging a heated knife across my ribs.

"Scott sold you!"

"No he didn't!" I got another gash right above the last.

"He doesn't love you!"

"Yes he does." I answered weakly. "And I love him." After an hour of Richard trying to breaking me down, he stopped. He kept me strapped to the table and went upstairs. I stared blankly at the ceiling. I could feel the tears dragging down my dirty cheeks. "Oh free-freedom, oh freedom. O-Oh Freedom over me. And before I'll be a sl-slave, I'll be b-buried in my grav-ve." I broke down.

I couldn't believe I was truly here. This had to be nightmare. A hallucination because my fever came back. I knew it wasn't though. The pain was all too real. I just wanted to go back to Scott. I want him to tell me everything is going to be okay. I want his fingers to thread through my hair. I want his lips against mine and his body to show my body pleasure I've never experienced. More importantly, I want Avi's joke about marriage to become a reality. I thought marriage would bind me and keep me locked up. That wasn't the case with Scott. He would let me be free, all while keeping the both of us happy. He wouldn't be another shackle. Scott is salvation. He is the key.

I was hoisted back up by the chains as Richard took the whip to my back. I was taken down after seventy-three painful lashes. The other slaves then took me over to the old bed in the room. I watched one put a cuff on my ankle. They subtly put a rock where I could reach it and placed the key in my hand as they cleaned me off. They were helping. I nodded while they walked off as a silent thank you. Richard stood in front of me with just pants on.

"Do you know what happens now?"

"Yes sir." He pinned my arms to the bed after he climb on top of me. I managed to get them free as he focused on marking my neck. I put one hand on the back of his neck to distract him. The other was reaching for the rock. I could feel the point on my fingertips. The slaves forgot to put in the fact that I would be pushed back. I don't think I can reach it.