➰RUNAWAY➰

*they got home*
Daniel: go up to your room!
Melissa: Daniel, I have to go to the mall with my friends!
Daniel: I don't care! Go to your room!
Melissa: Daniel, you can't tell me what to do!
Daniel: really? Because as long as I can remember I am your legal guardian! I am almost 19 and you still are 15 about to be 16! You aren't over age yet!
Melissa: that's why you made me come to LA? To manage my life!
Daniel: I'm not gonna Argue! To your room and no computers on! *melissa sighed and left to her room then received a text from Zach! *
[TEXT MESSAGES]
Zach: hey...I'm sorry about the argument!
Melissa: it wasn't your faul! I just hate that he is always managing my life!
Zach: well that's the bad thing about being the youngest of the whole band! They all treat you like a little kid!
Melissa: ugh...I just wanna leave this house and get away from here for a moment! I don't feel like being with someone who I just had an argument with!
Zach: let's go to the park!!!!
Melissa: Zach, im grounded!
Zach: they are all sleeping! Nobody gotta know😂!
Melissa: your right 😃! Fine!
Zach: I'll see you at the front door!
Melissa: okay! Bye!
Zach: bye!
*they both headed downstairs and out the front door!*
Melissa: why did I accept coming with you! It's noon!
Zach: I'm right here! Don't be scared! Cmon let's go *they grabbed hands and ran to the part at noon, they talked and hanged out a little then they went back to the house*