➰I NEEDED TO PROTECT YOU➰

ZachPOV

We got to the hotel after a 6 hour flight, Mel slept on my shoulder the whole flight! I'm not even complaining because I looked at her beautiful face all flight! She is so pretty- I mean no she is not. I can't like her. Daniel will kill me. He almost did by giving her a kiss. When we got to the hotel room, it was big and it only had one bed! Which I didn't mind, and I know she wouldn't either! When took our stuff to the room and then we decided to go to the beach! When Mel put her swimsuit on, she looked beautiful!
Zach: you ready?
Mel: yeah! *they walked to the beach, then when they got there two guys looked at Mel and started following them but only Zach noticed*
Guy#1: hey cutie! Mind sharing some of your body *starts getting close to Mel*
Zach: get away from her idiot! *stands in front of her*
Guy#2: why bro? Mind sharing your sister?
Zach: she's not my sister!  She is my girlfriend!
Guy#1: how did you get such a sexy young lady? *the guy starts walking to Mel and since Zach is besides her, he pushes Zach to the sand which makes him trip over and grabs Mel by the waist and starts touching her thigh! *
Mel: let me go you stupid idiot! *slaps him*
Guy#1: wow..strong character! Love it.
Zach: let her go! *grabs Mel and hugs her with one arm and punches the guy with another arm*
Guy#2: acting tough just because we almost had your girl?
Zach: listen to me you idiots! Get close to her again, and you won't even remember your own name! *he grabbed Mel, intertwined their hands and walked away, going up to the hotel*
Mel: Zach?
Zach: ...
Mel: thank you! *pecks his lips*
Zach: *kisses back* it's my job as your boyfriend!
Mel: sorry to burst your bubble but we aren't dating!
Zach: well......Mel, wanna be my girlfriend?
Mel: ..... I don't know Zach, I'm gonna have to think about it!
Zach: oh....*walks away sad but Mel grabs his wrist*
Mel: im just kidding dork, yes I would love too! *laughs*
-they both kiss for a while-
Zach: are you sure they didn't hurt you?
Mel: no, im fine! And Zach you didn't have to start a big fight!
Zach: why wouldn't I? He was touching you, and I needed to protect you....like I promised!