➰TOGETHER➰

Zach: he won't know!
Melissa: I know my brother, he will eventually find out!
Zach: that's why I'm going with you, I don't wanna be here anymore! They always treat me like I can't do anything, like a baby just because I'm younger!
Melissa: no, don't come! It will cause-
Zach: I'm going and period. Those are my last words! We'll will leave today at noon and grab an Uber to Miami, Florida and stay on a hotel!
Melissa: fine......
*they both went to get ready, they packed and got their luggage downstairs because everyone was already sleeping! Then noon came and they both met at the living room*
Zach: Daniel almost caught me! I told him I was cleaning my room!.......let's go!
Melissa: wait Zach! *grabs his wrist* you don't have to risk your whole career for me! Please....stay!
Zach: nope, I won't let you go alone, plus this is gonna help me take a break and hangout with you!
Melissa: thanks Zach! * she started walking out the door but Zach grabbed her waist*
Zach: *grabs her waist to pull her to him*
Melissa: what's wro-
Zach: *kisses her*
*after a minute they pull away*
Zach: I'm sorry! I couldn't handle it!
Melissa: it's okay Zach! *they both walked out the door together and got in the Uber that took them to the airport, they got in the plane and headed to Miami, Florida! Where hopefully Daniel wouldn't find them! *