➰FLIRTING➰

MelPOV
I needed to talk to my brother, he always knows what's best! As I go to his room I see all the boys watching a movie downstairs!
Mel: Hey bro, can I come in?
Daniel: yeah, what happened?
Mel: Zach...he told me he saw this pretty girl in the golf course when he went with Logan! It s-shattered my heart!
Daniel: I honestly think you should just move on! What if he never gets his memory back...who's gonna suffer? You!
Mel: you're right! Well I'll see you around! I'm gonna go watch a movie downstairs with the guys!
*Mel leaves the room and goes downstairs*
Mel: hey boys, what are y'all watching?
Boys: this movie! It's really funny! *they continued watching it when the door bell rang*
Zach: I'll get it....hello!
????: hey Zach right?
Zach: yeah..come in, let me show you my friends!
????: alright, nice house!
Zach: thanks....well this is Corbyn, Daniel, Jack, Jonah, Cristina and Mel!
????: hello! *glaring at Mel*
Mel: who are you?
Zach: stop being rude!
????: No Zachy, don't worry, I'm used to bitches like her! (Sorry for language)
Mel: excuse me? You barely came in this house and you think you're the queen already?
Daniel: Mel! So what's your name?
????: I'm Alexa!
Corbyn: what's your career ?
Alexa: I do modeling!

--------------------------------------
AlexaPOV
I have barely been in this house for 5 minutes and I already hate her! Who is she? While me and Zach were talking I would see her flirt with all the boys!

MelPOV
I got soo bored, like literally my boyfriend is flirting with this annoying ass girl! I was gonna text my friends from Team 10 to come over but I decided to call AJ Mitchells better! He's been like my all time best friend!
Mel: Aj?
Aj: Mel, I have missed you! Heard you were in LA!
Mel: yeah I came to finish my career and visit my brother!
Aj: so what are you up to?
Mel: I'm bored, literally my boyfriend is flirting with this girl at the house!
Aj: wow...I never knew you had a boyfriend!
Mel: im sorry I never told you! He is actually my brothers bandmate!
Aj: really? Who? Jack?
Mel: no, it's actually Zach! The youngest one!
Aj: oh..I have met him before...he is pretty chill! How are you letting him flirt with her?
Mel: come over I'll tell you the whole story!
Aj: alright! What's your address?
Mel: *beverly hills*
Aj: on my way!

A/N: Long chapter huh? 😂
Don't forget to vote and follow me in Instagram @cuddlingherron
~THANKS FOR 2K READS~ 💓