➰OVER PROTECTED➰

*when they came back from the park, Daniel was waiting for them because he knew both of them weren't in their room*
Daniel: there you guys are *screaming*
Melissa: we went for a walk!
Daniel: at noon? I sometimes wonder, what on earth goes though both of y'all minds? Do you know how dangerous that is? I brought you here to avoid these things!
Zach: I was there!
Daniel: and? It's dangerous ZACH! Stop putting my sisters life in danger!
Melissa: but his not!
Daniel: just go to your room!
Melissa: fine....* she left to her room so now it was only Zach and Daniel*
Zach: well Goodnight* leaving but Daniel pulled him*
Daniel: you're not going anywhere! Why did you take her over there? You knew it was dangerous!
Zach: she was bored and I was there to protect her!
Daniel: Zach, she was grounded!
Zach: I know, but I didn't know it was gonna cause so much reaction to you, I'm sorry!
Daniel: it's okay bro, I just hope it doesn't happen again! Goodnight!
Zach: goodnight!
*in the morning*
Corbyn: good morning!
Everyone: good morning! ~Melissa entered at the kitchen where Zach was eating breakfast~
Melissa: morning Zach!
Zach: morning Mel! I'm sorry about yesterday!
Melissa: it wasn't your fault, my brother just overreacts! But I'm gonna leave soon so it doesn't matter!
Zach: what do you mean?
Melissa: I'm gonna book a flight for tomorrow night!
Zach: does Daniel know?
Melissa: of course not!
Zach: it's very dangerous Mel!
Melissa: I know but I'll just go, I can't be here anymore! He is so overprotective!
Zach: I'll go with you!
Melissa: NO! no no no, Zach it will cause many problems! You need to be here with the band and help them! Stay here! Please......
Zach: but-
Melissa: please!
Zach: fine! But promise me you will tell me where you are going and give me your phone number to make sure you are safe!
Melissa: what if Daniel finds out you have been communicating with me while him looking for me?