➰DIALED DANIEL➰

MelPOV

I ran to Zach as the guys released me!
Mel: Zach! Wake up! *as she began crying* please get up! I need you! *she was smart and immediately thought of getting his phone! She reaches into his pocket and grabbed his iPhone since ugly boy band were in the other room, she dialed to Daniels phone!
*END OF POV*
*At the wdw house before Daniel got the call*
DanielPOV

Zach is also missing now! We looked everywhere for him but he is no where to be found! Sometimes I feel like it's my fault because I screamed at him! But he should have understood the reason and it was because my sister is missing! This is very hard for me because she is the only person I have and truly love besides my band mates! Zach is like a little brother to me and I sometimes hate myself for screaming at him, he was also scared and it wasn't his fault! I don't even know why I thought it was! Then after my thoughts I get a phone call........from......ZACH???
Daniel: hello Zach where are you we have been-
Mel: Daniel!
Daniel: M..M..MEL? Where are you? Please tell me you are okay! You need to come back! Where's zach?
Mel: look I can't talk to much but we are both in a small house by the waterfall in dead forest! Zach is hurt and you guys need to hurry! The guy is gonna take us to this place in less than 20 minutes! Please Daniel! Hurry!
Daniel: we are on the way sister! Please careful! Try helping Zach out and I love you!
Mel: me too Daniel!