➰KIDNAPPED➰

*next morning*
*zach and mel were staying at a hotel and since now they were dating, they shared the same bed.*
Zach: morning cutie! *kissing Mel*
Mel: morning handsome!
Zach: what do you wanna do today?
Mel: go back to LA!
Zach: why?
Mel: what do you mean why? Zach, I have ruined your career, honestly you guys are suppose to be shooting your mash up today and you are not there with them! Daniel and Corbyn keep on texting me and calling!
Zach: it's their fault, Daniel shouldn't have treated you like that!
Mel: Zach, he is an overp- Mel got cut off by Zach getting a call and it shown like an unknown number, little did he know it was Daniel that was calling from a private number!*
Zach: hello!
????: ZACH BRING MY SISTER BACK!
Zach: Daniel?
????: YES ZACH! BRING HER BACK, YOU ARE BASICALLY KIDNAPPING HER! *screaming*
Zach: I'm just helping her! You shouldn't have screamed at her and treated her like that!
Daniel: IF YOU DONT BRING HER BACK- *he got cut off*
Zach: I won't Daniel, she is scared to go back! She doesn't wanna see you right now! *he hang up*
*then mel and Zach talked about going back but she didn't want to and neither did he*
Mel: I don't want to Zach! *she hugged him and he hugged back*
Zach: it's okay...we won't until you are ready!
Mel: what if he does something to you Zach?
Zach: what can he possibly do? Kick me out?
*Zach and Mel went to eat dinner and all in the sudden a fan came and took a picture of them, little did they know she was gonna post it on instagram and put the location *