Chapter 6- Rank 5 Dark Beasts

As they moved closer to the fight, Kruv noticed that there were people trying to stop the dark beasts. It looked like the dark beasts were too powerful though as none of them contributed in any way. 

"Don't come closer, both are rank 5 beasts, it would take a martial king to fight them." As they came closer and closer, someone warned them.

Both of them didn't stop and kept running towards the beasts.

When they finally arrived at the destination where the fight was currently taking place, Kruv could see more clearly how big the Giant Gorillas really were, and the people trying to stop them. There was someone throwing Ice shards and even three guys were holding a hammer.

The Dark Beasts were now throwing debris' towards each other, large debris'. As they were causing more havoc, Kruv suddenly saw his father run, run really fast. Faster than anyone that he has ever seen.

When Daemyn was exactly right below the two beasts, he suddenly jumped. He grabbed onto the leg of one of the beasts then started climbing up. Debris was flying everywhere and one of it just happened to hit where Daemyn was.

Kruv was nervous but he then found out that his worry was unneeded as his father just punched the large debris, which looked like a rook, and it instantly crumbled to pieces.

Daemyn arrived at the shoulder of one of the beasts and suddenly used his hands to stand while using his feet to kick the neck of the beast.

CREAK

A loud bone shattering noise could be heard and the beast fell down on the street face forward. Kruv was astonished, his father was actually very powerful and Kruv hasn't even seen him use his innate ability yet.

The other beast spotted Daemyn and Charged towards him. Daemyn was in the air at this time as he had jumped from the beast he just killed heading towards the other beast.

They were actually charging towards each other. Kruv was excited now. He felt his blood boiling, literally. He was astounded, he felt as if energy filled his body and he was suddenly a lot stronger as his blood boiled. It was a weird feeling but it was kind of similar to the feeling when his innate ability activates.

He didn't know what it was yet at the moment, he was too focused on the fight to even care.

The beast threw its fist at Daemyn as Daemyn also did the same and as the two fists clashed, one giant and one small..

AHHHHH! 

The beast suddenly yelled. It faltered backwards and looked like the hand it used to punch was broken as it was now just hanging to the side. Daemyn was still flying towards the beast and as he reached it, he suddenly raised his fist again and then punched the beast in the neck.

CRACK

A loud bone cracking noise was heard again and the second beast fell down face flat towards the ground. Daemyn jumped off the beast and then started walking back towards Kruv. He didn't look tired. 'It was too easy for him', Kruv thought.

Kruv wondered if his father was actually one of those rare innate emperors. The guy who warned them said they'd need an innate king to be able to fight the two beasts yet his father basically one shotted both of them.

Kruv was fired up. He has never even seen a fight like that. He had never seen an animal that strong nor a human that strong.

'This world is indeed very interesting.' Kruv thought to himself.

He was very fired up now, he couldn't wait to get powerful and do things like that.

"Let's go" Daemyn grabbed Kruv's hand and started heading towards the exit of the town, where they came in. As they walked, Kruv saw the many people who died, crushed by debris, crushed by a giant foot, it all looked horrible. He was used to this, to death. What he wasn't used to however was the mourning, the crying, shouting, and the lifeless looks of the ones who have lost their loved ones.

They exited the town and started going back home then Kruv remebered. 'That red haired kid and his brothers, did they survive?'

-------------------

It was dark now, Two middle aged men were looking at a deserted town. The town was very damaged, it looked like a war had just broken out.  Debris and blood were everywhere. It was a demolition, at least that's what the beasts did.

the town was deserted as it was deemed unsafe. Townspeople concluded those two beasts should have come from The Dark Forest as they were the closest town to it. 

The two men were looking at this, yet they are also looking at something else. On the deserted town, there was a noticeable circle imprinted on the ground, a ground that looked like it had been burned. This circle was caused by heat, fire, a very big and hot one. On the center of that circle was where the men were currently looking. 

There was a boy, a red haired boy with his head down and was kneeling in the ground.

"You think he lost his family?" One of the men asked the other.

"Must have, no other better stimulant to awakening someone's power."

"Do you think he has a rank S innate ability?"

"S? Possibly. Could also be much more powerful."

"Are you serious? You mean he could have a rank X?"

"We'll find out soon."

The two men then walked towards the boy.

"Hey kid, you look like you need some help."