Unedited chap.one(Virgilpov)

(Draft Version)
I sat on top of the rooftop of a building my feet dangling down, I was taking in the view of the city, waiting until nightfall because fewer people were out at night and the less of the chance that I actually would hurt people. I watched the sun go down, barely blinking as I did, I just wished it would have stayed in the sky a little bit longer giving me a few more minutes of peace. Once the sun was completely gone, I waited and watched, looking for the people who beat me in battle almost every time. I got tired of looking for them so I stood up, turned around, stepped down from the ledge and walking over to the fire escape and climbing down I guess I'll take the battle to them but I wasn't ready to fight, I never was. I still had the cuts and bruises from last time I had to fight the good guys and that's not even the point, I don't like fighting I never did, and I never will. I don't want to be the bad guy, I just want to hide in the crowd and be normal, but that will never happen. Once I got to the last level on the fire escape I jumped over the fence and did a barrel roll to break my fall. I walked out of the Alleyway. The streets were dead quiet, but not for long. About ten minutes later, the Superheroes showed up. Just like always, Thomas wasn't there, like always. If he was really as powerful as my parents say he is why does he never fight? They claim he's more powerful than any human or creatures are known to man, but if that was true why doesn't he just defeat me himself. 

" Did you miss me " I grinned softly, making them hate me even more If that was possible.

" Oh don't get cocky, Shirley temples, " The prince said 

I wasted no one time talking and raised my hand high in the air, and the shadows quickly ran from their place and attacked the Hero's, they all jumped back dodging it. The prince came to me with his sword, and I swiftly dodged it, jumping high into the air, their attacks came from both left and right but so did mine. Our battle lasted half of the night, no one was winning but no one was losing it was the normal kind of fights we had but I was the one who got the most beat up, it was three against one, but that was never an excuse my parents accepted. I got tired and I didn't think I could fight anymore, and I was right. I didn't expect what happened next.