Chapter 2 - The Plan

Matt's POV

It's 11:00 P.M. and we just finished watching The Amazing Spider-Man 2, requested by Gio, and it was awesome and also sad at the same time. Too bad Gwen has die for doing something good, well to Peter.

We were all still awake, no signs of sleepiness. We cleaned up our mess, which are the popcorn bowls, left-over chips, empty cans of soda, and scattered food.

"Hey guys? What do you wanna do next?" Gio asked, "I'm still not sleepy."

"Uhm... I don't know." Casey replied, sitting down on the couch next to me.

"How about... We talk about Matt here?" Nicholas suggested, pointing her index finger at me.

"What do you mean?" I asked, not getting anything at all.

"About yesterday? You know?" Casey made a circular motion with her hand, gesturing something.

Yesterday?

Tik...

Tok...

Tik...

Tok...

Tik...

Tok...

Ding!

Oh! The G-word!

"Oh! You mean the G-word?" I reminded.

"The G-word?" They all asked in sync, excluding Casey.

"I hate calling myself gay, you know?" I said,

"Well, could you think of something else?" Dominic suggested.

"I'll think about it." I replied, "Anyway, what about me?"

"When did you discover that you were gay?" Lia started.

"I think I was 11 back then." I replied.

"How?"

"When I was more interested to guys than girls I guess."

"Oh."

"Who was the first one to know?" The twins asked in sync, which I always find it creepy.

"Casey."

"Me." Casey and I answered together at the same time, just like how they asked.

"Since when?" The twins added, in sync again. Creepy...

"Hmm..." I began to think, "I think it was a few days before school started."

After answering, just before they ask how, I raised my hand signaling them to shut up.

"It slipped out." I answered their question before they even blurt it out 'cause I don't want anymore of their synchronization. Don't ask why. Long story.

"Since that's settled, who's the man?" Gio asked, wiggling his eyebrows at me.

I was about to answer when I suddenly remembered he was Gio's cousin. I blushed and chuckled nervously.

"Uhm..." I stammered, "Okay, how do I say this..."

"Why?" Gio wondered, then gasped "Don't tell me it's one of us?"

I punched his arm and he winced, well slightly. Stupid biceps of his.

"What? No! Keep dreaming buddy." I said.

"Then who is it?" Gio asked again, more serious this time.

I sighed.

"It's your cousin." I whispered but enough for all of them to hear.