chapter 9

I got in to the bathroom and had a good bath I then got dressed.

(Melody's outfit)

I got in to my car with a mini bag of chips and ate it while driving.I got to my school.I got out of my car and started walking towards the School.I put my books in the locker and got to my first class."where is your homework"my biology teacher asked."what homework"I asked dumbfounded shit I mentally cursed my self I forgot about it."the one I gave you last week"he said."oh that homework.......it committed suicide.it has much more problems"I said dead serious.the whole class started laughing.I sighed"I gave it to you yesterday"I lied."fine go take a seat"she said.I went to my seat and saw Candace that slut sitting on my seat."get up bitch"I said."oh don't you see hun it has my name on it"she said."if you don't get up it will be written in your blood"I said.she got up and went to her seat.

(Time skip)

I went over to my table and sat down."hey babe"i heard someone say.i turned around and I saw blake."blake you are back"i said excited and happy he came back.blake is my boyfriend.He went to Paris to visit his grand parents. I saw hunter give blake a dirty look and started talking to Aiden.I saw Avril and my friends come.
"Hey do you guys wanna go to the beach scince it is very hot today"I asked."YES WE ARE GOING"Avril shouted."hey can we come to"jason said making puppy dog eyes."sure"I said

(Time skip)

I got home and dashed up to my room.I saw aiden getting out of his room.I changed in to a bikini and put some jean shorts and a crop top on top of my bikini.

I changed in to a bikini and put some jean shorts and a crop top on top of my bikini

I saw Aiden and my friends waiting for me.I got out and bumped in to a wall nope it isn't a wall.I looked up to see hunter smirking at me.I smiled and playfully slapped his chest."wanna go swimming"hunter asked."sure"I said.I strip out of my crop top and jean home.I was now in my bikini.I went swimming with hunter."I'm going back home"I said to my friends and walked away to my car.Halsey didn't come cause she was busy.I decided to stop by Blake's house and say hi to him.after ten minutes I got to Blake's house.I opened the doors and got in.no one was in the house.but I heard voices coming from Blake's room.I went upstairs and stayed there.And just like a rebel I opend the door of Blake's room.I was shocked at the sight of  what I just saw.I stood in front of the room shocked.Blake was on top of Halsey."you like it deep don't you"he said."Uh huh"Halsey moaned."what the fuck Blake"I yelled.by now hot tears were falling on my cheek.Blake and Halsey looked at me shocked."I can explain"Blake said."no need to fucking explain blake"I yelled at him."I can't believe you cheated on me with my best friend"I yelled at him with that ran out of the room.
I got in to my car and drove to my house while  texted my best friends to come to my house when I got there I saw my BFFs in my living room.they had worried faces."OMG what happened"Jennifer asked almost crying."blake he...he...he cheated on me"I said crying."with who"the asked."Halsey"I said.they all looked at me with shocked expressions.Aiden came in to the room with hunter."what happened"both of them asked me."b....bl...blake cheated on me"I said crying.Aiden widen his arms for a hug.I ran to him and started crying.I saw hunters jaw clenche."I will kill that bitch"he said.

A\N please vote and comment.

So what do you think about blake and Halsey.