chapter 14

Blake /melody EX ^^^

I woke up to my alarm ringing.i got up and walked to the bathroom to take a shower and changed.

i got up and walked to the bathroom to take a shower and changed

I grabbed my belongings and went downstairs to eat breakfast. I saw Aiden eating his breakfast.he saw me coming and smiled. I went to sit next to Aiden and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "You ready to go"he asked."yeah"i said as I took a granola bar from the jar on the counter.i got out of the house and got in to Aiden's car. He was already inside waiting for me. He started driving while I ate my granola bar. We got to school and we got out of the car. I went to my locker and saw jennifer and Jessica wainting for me. "Hey"i said. "Hi"hey"they said. "Did you study for the test " jennifer asked.i nodded and headed to class with jessica and jennifer. I took a seat next to them and kelsey. Then halsey enterd the class wearing the most shortest skirt with candace following her."oh look it slutty melody" halsey said."oooh look who found themselves a friend finally"i said. She rolled her eyes."at least im not a spoiled brat like you"she said."I know you are not a brat you are slut"i said.just then the teacher came in she gave us a paper and told us to read it and find the mistakes. I raised my hand. "Yes"the teacher said."well it says scientists says that the universe is made out of neutrons,protons and electrons-"I said smirking at halsey and candace."they forgot morons"i said. The class burst out laughing and Halsey and candace were  glaring at me.the teacher smiled and came to my table. "Good point those girls are morons"she said."I know"i said. This is why ms.rose is my favorite teacher . ms.rose is a very pretty techer in her late twenties. She smiled and left as she continued the class.

Time skip

It was lunch time and I was sitting at my table eating peacefully when blake came to my table. "Im sorry"he said."you expect her to forgive you when you cheated on her like seriously fuck you're life man whore"Aiden said. I mouthed a 'thank you' to Aiden. He smiled and mouthed a 'welcome'."it was a mistake"he said."it is not a mistake " kelsey said. "Mow leave before I beat the shit out of you" jess said. He didn't leave. "She said leave"zach said."if you don't leave I will rip you're fucking ballsack of and feed it to you " jennifer said.i chuckled a bit.he didn't leave .I hit him in the nuts and he fell down.we all stood up and kicked him."you all to my office now" principle jack said.we followed him.