Chapter 3

Melody's POV
Hunter arrived in my house 1 hours late we were supposed to meet up at 3:00.And now we are discussing what to do and hunter can't shut up.Thats when I lost it and yelled"could you shut up I'm trying to concentrate"Hunters eyes got as big as big as UFO's."gee fine I'll shut up mel"he said with a smirk."um.. Excuse me who gave you permission to call me mel"I said trying not to laugh and I failed.
"Me"hunter said and smiled innocently."fine I'll call you cupcake if its okay?"I asked."okay anything for you mel"he said smirking.UGH how much do I want to erase that smirk.after working for two hours we finished our presentation.
Hunter left and I took out my Iphone and texted helsey.

M-melody and H-helsey

M:hi Halsey
H:hi bitch
M:I am not a bitch
H:u were the one who added an A instead of an E
M:True LOL
H:my mom is calling me need to go bye
End of their conversation

I kept my phone on my nightstand and took my lemon body wash and took a shower.after the shower I put on a crop top and jean shorts.

I texted Avril,Kelsey and helsey to meet up at Starbucks

I texted Avril,Kelsey and helsey to meet up at Starbucks.I got my phone and ran down the stairs and said good bye to Aiden and ran out the door and got in to my car and drove to Starbucks.I saw all of them there in Starbucks sitting near the window I got In and they saw me and waved."melody over here"Kelsey shouted.I sat down the table there was a long line in the order place or something like that."hey why don't we go to the mall after we get our drinks"Avril asked"yeah good idea Avi"helsey said.I nodded in agreement.after what seemed like forever we heard our names called we got our drinks and got in to my car.after a twentey minute ride we got to the mall."okay guys were should we go first"i asked."Urban outfitters"they all shouted.I laughed and went to urban outfitters.after we got out each of us had eight bags in our hands."next we are going to the topshop"I said walking well more like running.I got in to the top shop and bought a load of things.we got out each of our hands  were full of bags.scince all of us were hungry we decided to stop by at a food court.after about twenty minutes we got in to my car and I drove them home and got to my house.I was super tired so I got a bag of chips and got in to my room.I ate it all and threw it away i went to Aiden's room and said good night and hugged him."good night mel"aiden said and kissed my cheek.I got out of his room and went to bed.