chapter 11

Please put on the song when I tell you.

I woke up to my alarm ringing.I got up and got in to the bathroom and had a bath.o got out and got dressed.scince I was not feeling well I decided to wear a more comfortable outfit.I put on some ripped white jeans and a crop hoodie.

I drove to school I got in to the school and ran to my first class

I drove to school I got in to the school and ran to my first class.I got in and took a seat next to Jessica and Jennifer."hey"they greeted me."hey"I said smiling."are you OK"Jenn asked with a worried expression."yeah I'm fine"i said."hey kel"I said smiling as kel came rushing towards us."hey are you OK"she asked."yeah"I said."melody how are you OK when you got cheated on"Jenn whispered yelled."Jenn I'm OK I just don't want to see Halsey"I said trying my hard not to cry.I got my phone out and plugged my headset in and started listening to music.I took out my lyric notebook and took a pencil and started writing a song.

(Time skip)

It was lunch time and me and my friends decided to skip school.we went to my house."hey melody how about you sing for us I'm sure jenn and jess would love to hear you sing"Kelsey said."sure I wrote a song would you like to hear it"I asked."sure"they said.I sat down at my piano and started singing while playing the piano.(OK now play the song)

"She stares at her ceiling once again with a hundred thoughts"

"Maybe he knows who I am, actually probably not"

"she walks down the hall with her head down low scared to meet his eyes"

"Even when she hears his voice she swarmed with butterflies"

"Its impossible to get you of my mind"

"I think about a hundred thoughts and you are ninety nine"

"I've understood you will never Be mine and that's fine... I'm just breaking inside"

"He always walks down the crowded halls and is blinded by this light"

"A girl who keeps her head down low scared to meet his eyes"

"He's tried to talk to her but there's just no easy way"

"cause every time he raises his voice she runs away"

"Oh its impossible to get you of my mind"

"I think about a hundred thoughts and you are ninety nine"

"I've understood that you'll never be mine and that's fine.....I'm just breaking inside"

"And one day maybe she'll stay and start to head over his way"

"And one day she'll look in to his eyes and instead of breaking she'll call him mine"

"One day he'll grab her by the waist and force them to meet face to face"

"And one day he'll look in to his eyes and say that you're my only light"

"Oh its impossible to get you of my mind"

"Maybe there's a chance that you will be mine but right now....I'm just broken inside"

I finished singing and all of them started clapping."you didn't tell me you could sing"jess said."wow you actually single pretty well"Jenn said."thanks"I said.they all left leaving me alone.I decided to visit my mothers grave.I changed and drove to the cemetery.I got In and got to my mothers grave."hi mom....
I miss you.... I just want to say that you were the best mom in the world and I really miss you...bye mom"I said and ran to my car crying haunted by the memory.

***flash back***

"Mom I'm home"I yelled."mom"I yelled again.I ran to the living room and found my mom lying in a pool of blood."mom"I heard a voice behind me I turned around to see Aiden behind me tears in his eyes I was crying."mom please open your eyes mom"I sobbed.I hugged Aiden and started crying."mom why"I sobbed."melanie"I heard my dads voice."what happened"dad tried to calm me down but there was sadness in his voice.later we saw a note on the fridge.

"All of you are lucky that you weren't here or I would have killed you"the note said.I started crying.

We were at moms funeral.after my moms funeral we moved to another house,close to the cemetery.

***and of flashback***

I always knew her spirit was was with me.I got home and changed and went to aidens room where I saw aiden on his bed.I sat down near him."why you crying"Aiden asked.I shrugged."you visited mom didn't you"aiden said."yeah"I said laughing."so I heard you were going with Avril to the dance"I said smirking."yeah"he said blushing."OK goodnight"I said laughing."goodnight"he said.I went to my room and layed on my bed until sleep took me over.