chapter 7

I was sitting next to hunter when a new girl I never saw came in and looked for a seat.I waved and told her to sit next to me to the chair on my right.she smiled and sat there.then ms.sanders came in and said"as you all know that there is a new student so please introduce your self ms.waters".then the girl next to me stood up and started introducing her self."Hi my name is jessica waters and I came here because my father got a job thank you" she said.she is a very pretty girl she has long brown hair and brown eyes and perfect lips.

she is a very pretty girl she has long brown hair and brown eyes and perfect lips

(Jessica waters)

"Hey do you want to sit with us at lunch"I asked her."sure I would love to"she replied.we both exchanged numbers.I written jess in her name and she written mel on my name.later it was lunch.I got in to the cafeteria with  Jessica and sat at our table."uh...hey this is Jessica she is new here so I invited her to sit with us is that okay" I asked them."sure she could sit with us"all of them shouted.me and Jessica burst out laughing."what is going on_oh hey new girl who is very pretty what's your name"zach said."jessica"jess said laughing.I looked at Danielle who was staring at us like he didn't know what was going on."okay guys this is Jessica now you could stop staring at her before she gets scared" I said.zach blushed and looked away while Danielle was nodding.

(Time skip)

"hey do you want to come to the mall with us"I asked jess."sure but can my best friend come she just moved too"she said."sure were is she"I asked.she pointed at a girl who was sitting alone in a table.

she pointed at a girl who was sitting alone in a table

(Jennifer Carson)

I called her and she sat with us."so what's your name"I asked the girl.
"Jennifer Carson"she said and smiled."so do you Wanna go to the mall with us"I asked her."sure"she said."oh and there is a party at a friend house do you both want to come"I asked them."sure"the both said.we finished lunch and we were walking out of the cafeteria."uh hey mel why are they starting at us"Jennifer asked."because my brother and those boys are In the popular group so my brother Aiden is over protective and he makes me and my friends sit here"I said almost out of breath."so what's your next class"I asked Jessica and Jennifer."English"they said.