chapter 12

I was getting ready for the school dance with my friends.

(Melody's outfit)

I finished my makeup and went downstairs with my friends.I went over to hunter and followed him to his car.I got in and waited for hunter to get in."you look very pretty tonight melody"he said."thank you you don't look bad your self"I said smiling at him.we got to school and we went inside."I will get us a drink"hunter said."sure"I said.someone grabbed my shoulder and turned me around to face them it was blake."what"I said angry at him as the memory replayed in my mind."I'm sorry"he said his eyes filled with guilt."sorry doesn't cut it blake you cheated on me and you think I will forgive you well you are wrong"I said."you still are single melody and it was just sex"he said."single?I already found myself a boyfriend"I said."who is it huh"he said."hunter"I said smiling at him."prove it"he said.I grabbed hunter by the arm and grabbed him out of the juice bar and back to blake.he was there not moving a bit."so you are her boyfriend huh"Blake said angry at him."yes I am and if you touch her again I will beat the shit out of you bitch"he said with venom dripping from every word."prove it"Blake said.I turned around to hunter put my hands around his neck and he put his hand on my waist and leaned in and kissed me on the lips I kissed back.we broke the kiss and saw blake with his angry expression.he walked and started making out with Candice scince he is the schools quarter back and football captain.I raised and eyebrow at him and laughed.I walked out with hunter outside."thanks"I said."for what"he asked."for making blake jealous"I said."oh I didn't do it for you"he said."what"I asked."I want you to fake date me and if you fall for me I will break your heart and leave you and if I fall for you I will tell that we were fake dating and if we fall for each other we will stay as a couple. deal?" He said."deal"I said smirking at him.I went back to my house and changed and went to sleep.