chapter 13

I woke up to my alarm ringing. I got up and walked to the bathroom lazily. I took a shower and changed.

I went downstairs and grabbed an apple and went outside when I got a text

I went downstairs and grabbed an apple and went outside when I got a text.i saw hunter name and opened it.

"Im driving you to school"

"Sure"i replied to his text.i went over to his car and waited for him.he got out and smiled at me."I want to tell you something"he said. "What"i said.he got in to the car I got in too."soo about our deal I decided to change it up a bit as if I break your heart I will most likely be found dead in the middle of nowhere soo I decided that if you fall for me you will have to tell the whole school that you fell for me and I will do the same if I fell for you"he said smirking at me."deal on play boy"i said challenging him.we got to school and I got out of his car. "Hunter"i called after him.he turned around and came to me."promise me one thing"i said.he nodded. "No other girls during this game"i said. He smiled and nodded. I got in with him and went to our
class.

(Time skip)

I was getting ready to go to the beach with my friends and my brother freinds. I changed in to a bikini and put some clothes to cover it up. I got out of the house with aiden and got in to Aiden truck.i sat next to hunter and avril while the other's were in the back.i rested my head on hunters shoulder. He smiled at me."you should smile mote often than smirk"i said."thank you"he said. I layed down I rested my head on his shoulder.i felt someone straddling me.i saw hunter.he kissed the crook of my neck and trailed kisses down my neck and it reached my lips. He smashed his lips against mine I kissed him back we kissed for a long time but sadly we both are humans and we need air.it had only been one second and I already missed his skin pn mine.just as he saw that I cached my breath. He kissed me again. We broke  the kiss and tried to catch our breath.he got up and I got up too.i took of my jean shorts and looked at hunter.i tried to rip my eyes off of him but can't I stared at his abs and touched it but I took my hands off of him and looked down in embarrassment. He burst out laughing."you look as red as a tomato" he said."thanks motherfucker"i said."your welcome"he chuckled. "Im going for a swim"he said and walked away.i smirked and backed away kelsey raised an eybrow I smirked and jumped on hunters back. He yelped in surprise. He looked at me and smiled. The next thing I knew is I was thrown in the water.i glared at hunter and he looked as if he was about to shit his pants.he ran away quickly and I ran after him with a thin branch I found on the sand.

Hunter's POV
I threw her in the water and smirked at my victory. I saw melody glaring at me and I ran away knowing I was in danger. She ran after me with a thin branch.i ran until there was no where to go.she approached me smirking but then she burst out laughing. "You should have seen your face it was priceless you looked soo scared"she said between laughter. "I was not scared"i said."yeah right"she said. I was scared but in no way am I admitting that."Im Going home with my friends"she said. 

Melody's POV
"Im going home with my friends"i said referring to halsey,avril jennifer and Jessica.he nodded and I went to Aiden and told him that I am leaving.we took avril car and I got in and plugged my phone in the ox.
Treat you better by shaw mendes burst out of the speakers. We sang along until we reached my  house.she parked her car in the driveway and we got out.we got in my house and I ran my room and took a bath.i got out and saw my freinds waiting for me in there towels.i gave them some clothes and I slipped into a hoodie I stole from Aiden.it is soo comfortable even if he is my brother I already stole more than eight hoodies.we talked for hours until we all fell asleep.

A/N soo did you like hunter POV.
If it is bad I apologize to you.i am not that good at writing guys POV

Please vote for my story and comment what you think.

Oh and sorry about the spelling I was in a rush