Part 4

"Can we have three McMuffins" I screamed out the window.
"Ahsvwnsludgevksusv" the speaker replied.
"Ok thanks!" I said not knowing what I was replying to but who really does nobody understands those things!
We drive to the other windows pay, get our food, and head for the park.
That has always been our secret hideout since we were 6 at least!
We sat at the bottom of the hill and ate. Bee and I traded parts we don't like so Bee had double egg and I had double sausage. We talked about all the internet drama while Ethan fell back asleep. When we thought he was out cold we started talking about boys.
"Ethan does like you, ya know that right?" Bee said with a grin.
"Like as in I would date you like you?" I asked confused she has to be joking he just called me his sister 2 days ago.
"Yeah he would date you like he LOVES you Amber." She reassured me.
Ethans eyes opened he couldn't believe what he just heard his twin sister spill his secret that easy! But we didn't notice we kept talking.
"Well why didn't you tell me that earlier doofus!" I said with a slight giggle and my classic eyeroll.
"Hey! I would've trust me but he's my brother I kept it from you the same reason I kept you liking him from him!" Bee defended herself but then her eyes got so wide they could pop out of her skull.
"Bee what did you do?" I asked she didn't reply so a slowly turned around to see Ethan sitting up behind me in complete shock!
"Wanna go out with me?" He asked shyly.
".....Yeah that'd be....awesome" I said almost as shy as him.
"You can thank me me later." Bee excitedly squirmed around like she just got a new puppy.
"Oh geez!" I sarcastically eyerolled  leaning on Ethan.
Ethan bursts out laughing "come on let's go home!" He says
All of the sudden my phone rings "Unknown number"  I mumbled knowing my phone doesn't say 'unknown number' when a new number calls I set that as a contact name.
I look at Bee and Ethan they nod, "Hello?" I answer with hesitation.

Authors note: Oohhh who do you think it is? Hope your enjoying this story😊