Part 6

"You now we can't tell my mom about this." I said while shutting the door to the bedroom I share with Bee. "As far as my mom knows he's on parol in Florida but that ended 3 months ago and if she finds out he's off she's gonna flip out." I explained.
"So what we're just supposed to sit here and die?" Ethan said laying down on my bed.
"No we're all staying here no way are we going to school for the next month at least." I said sternly.
"And why is that?" Bee said putting down her phone.
"Because my mom never took him off any of our emergency contact lists he can come and take us all out of school and boom just like that we're officially dead!" I whisper yelled flopping down on my bed next to Ethan.
My phone rang again 'Unknown number'
"Already!?!?" I shrieked.
"What?" Be asked looking a bit scared.
I put a finger to my mouth indicating for them to be quiet.
"So I see you got out quick." I remarked sassily to Cj.
"Oh do I miss my innocent little sister who was scared of me. What ever happened to her?" He giggled through the phone.
"She got some guts. I already knew some chick was gonna bail you out. What did you really call for?" I said heart pounding out of my chest.
"So my boys saw you at the park today. Heard you got a boyfriend." My heart dropped he better not threaten Ethan or so help me!
"Anyways how close are you guys has he seen your ugly baby photos yet." He said laughing so hard I could hear him wheezing.
"We're talking about Ethan Cj he's in all our baby photos." I said sarcastically.
Ethans face turned to me in shock I gave him a semi reassuring smile and he looked back at Bee who was ready to burst into tears.
"Oh that dudes still around well that problem needs to be fixed, and hey twins go down together right?" I was just about ready to die at this point but I can't let him know he was getting to me.
"If you lay a finger on them Cj your not gonna have anything left but your head and your torso. I may be your sister Cj but I have no problem with ripping you to shreds!" I yelled into the phone knowing my mom wasn't home yet.
"Well Amber if those to aren't going down then I guess your the only other option aren't you? See ya around little sis!" He giggled and hung up again.
"Crap! Amber your gonna get us killed!!!" Bee yelled.
"Calm your crap Bee, whatever Amber did she didn't mean it!" Ethan yelled back.
"Hey what makes you think I did anything! You to aren't getting hurt if anyone gets a beating it's gonna be me ok!!! So calm down." I yelled a tear streaming down my face.
"Ok but we don't want you to get hurt either! What if he's just high and he doesn't mean this stuff what if he's just messing around with us?" Ethan always try to find some silver lining but really this time there is none.
"Ethan if he's high now he's gonna be high later and honestly he doesn't sound it I really think he's serious." I sobbed sitting back up.
"And now what do we do just wait for him to kill us?" Bee asked. I've never seen her this upset but honestly I can't blame her but she's fin a be more upset with my phyco plan.
"Nope we aren't gonna wait. We're gonna get this over with!" I said standing up.

Authors note: Woah what do you think Ambers planning? This is getting intense! Hope you like it😚