Part 11

"Right here is fine." I said sitting on a rock. He sat on a rock across from me  I go to open my mouth and start yelling but he cut me off, "Sis I know you probably have a rant prepared but I'm not gonna get yelled at by my little sister!"
Then I heard my ear piece "Amber.....your surrounded."
"Ok." I mumbled. I thought about it why did they hate me so much what did I ever do to them. I didn't do anything but they made a pack to I remember none of them are aloud to be friends with me or beat each other up. I had to think fast how could I get out of here.
"Cj I love you but this just can't happen anymore." He looked a bit confused. " And you!" I whirled around to look at a sillouete that had to be Cj's friend. "How could you do this to me we've been friends ever since you met Cj!" All of a sudden I get pushed to the side by Cj right then my go pro fell off I didn't have the time to notice. Then BOOM I covered my ears and when I uncovered them my earpiece fell out I didn't notice that either. What I did notice was that Cj just shot my 'friend'. The circle they formed started closing in but not on me, on Cj they were beating him up he hurt someone in the gang and broke the pack.
"Crap." I mumbled. I noticed a huge cut on my leg from when I got pushed I took of my shirt flipped it inside out and wrapped it around my leg once I tied it tight enough I got a rush of energy. I need to go get Bee and Ethan!

*Ethans P.O.V.*
" Amber? Amber? Amber?" I yelled in the ear price nothing!
"Great!!! Fricking Great!" I yelled sarcastically.
Bee started bursting out crying.
"What, what happened?" I questioned knowing that she saw most of what's going on through the iPad.
"The go pro fell off her and her tracker lost signal! Either someone took her tracker off of her or something is blocking it." She wailed.
"Well how could you block it maybe it's just the trees? I asked trying to make us both feel better.
"No Ehtan she would have had to lime flip her shirt inside out or something!"
She screamed hysterically. Yeah there's no way she did that I mean why would She? Cj probably found it and took it off her.
"She's dead. Amber's dead" I mumbled. Bee walked over hugging me and I started to cry. How could she be dead!

Authors note: I did 2 updates in a day and I'm feeling pretty good about them🤗