Part 8

I open your eyes to see Ethan and Bee sitting over me.
"What the actual heck! How long was I out?" I mumbled.
"Not long, what happened?" Ethan said looking very concerned.
"Well I don't actually know but my best guess is I had an attack and then I fainted." I said softly sitting up.
"That's never happened before, should we get you checked out?" Bee said kind of frantically.
"I've had an attack before I've fainted before I'm fine! Trust me guys." I said standing up opening one of the spy kits.
"This is the problem with having an ambitious friend, slash roommate, slash sister." Bee said laughing.
"Slash girlfriend." Ethan added on.
"Ok I get it I'm ambitious and I'm everything to you your everything to me. But let's focus! Seriously!" I said I looked up at them and they both had a smirk on as they were trying to hold in their laughs. I bursted out laughing and then they did to we fell on the floor laughing.
"No! Ok we need to start!" I said getting up from the floor with a slight giggle.
"Ok how do you plan on doing this?" Ethan asked getting serious again.
I hand them each an ear piece and hand my iPad to Bee. I connect a go pro to the iPad and told her my password.
"We'll use these as walky talkies." I said putting in my ear piece, they switched theirs on and put it in their ear.
"I connected the go pro to the iPad" I said as a attached the go pro to my belt.
I held up 7 things the looked like double sided tape.
"And those are?" Bee asked confused. Honestly I had no idea, so I pulled out the instructions scanned through and found these will be really useful!
"Trackers this will be good!" I giggled almost with an evil laugh. I guess listening to Cj's evil schemes when I was little wasn't a bad thing after all. We set up the trackers to the iPad so that we could attach them to Cj's friends before it all goes down hill.
"Amber you do realized we could get seriously killed doing this right?" Ethan emphasised.
"Not we, I!" I said sticking one of the trackers on my shirt and patting my go pro.
"You are my look out from a distance!" I said with a smirk and a wink. I give Ethan a peck on the cheek and Bee a tight hug.
"Come on. We're off-" I started my sentence.
"To the motel yeah we know!" And I forgot they've lived with me for the past 6 years.

Authors note: Oh boy how will it go? Have to read to find out!🤷🏽‍♀️😊