Part 7

"Um if this means what I think it means then I'm out!" Bee said walking to the bathroom. I grab Bee's arm and pull her back in our room.
"Listen I don't want to just sit here paranoid for the next month I want to end this for good!" I yelled.
They knew I wasn't joking around, they knew I was right.
"Ok but we have to have a plan." Bee mumbled.
"What your agreeing to this!?" Ethan shot up.
"Yeah she is and you are to! Now sit down!" I yelled at him.
"Amber I love you to much to just let you get hurt like this. What if he actually beats the crap out of you. Then what do we do sit there and watch him hurt you." He yelled starting to cry. I've never seen Ethan cry unless he was physically hurt.
"I love you to more then you love me but-" I was cut off by my phone. I didn't even look at the number I knew it had to be Cj.
"What the heck tmdo you want now Cj?" I said in a pissed off tone.
"Amber....you've been talking to Cj?" Crap it's my mom!
"April fools?" I tried to cover up.
"It's November Amber! Why are you talking to- Oh my, hold on sweetheart." My mom starts to mumble.
"Mom? Mom? Mom?" I screamed heart pounding.
"It's ok listen to me carefully your brother hates me and I think he's stalking me right now it all makes sense, no matter where you are be careful he got a haircut you won't recognize him!" That's impossible he's not after my mom he's after me! But he knows  I love my mom more then anything.
"Mom go to the girls bathroom and stay there don't move!" I yelled.
"Ok ok ok I'm here I'll stay here but for how long?" She panted.
"Don't worry about that." I said as I hung up the phone.
"Get our spy kits from 4 years ago that we never used. We're gonna need them now!" I said to Bee.
I dialed Cj's number to tell him to stay away from our mom. But then he didn't answer. There's only 3 possible occasions where he doesn't answer the phone. 1. He's sniffing drugs. 2. He's in jail. 3. He's doing something he knows I would murder him for doing.
I guess my mom was right he's at the grocery following my mom.
I couldn't breath this is all happening so fast, my vision got blurry, I lost my balance "ETHAN!" I screamed knowing something bad was happening.
"Crap! Amber!" He screamed back I think he caught me but I couldn't fricking see!

Authors note: Oh gosh Amber had a  horrible panick attack will she be able to pull through and stop Cj?