Part 10

"So why do you wanna talk to me?" He said sounding very aggravated.
"Because you need to get your act together and I'm done being scared of you and your friends." I scolded back at him. He rolled his eyes and it went silent for a little bit he knew we weren't gonna have the real conversation till we get to our destination. I kept my eyes on the road but out of my periferel vision I saw him turn around to see if his friends were close behind us.
I giggled, "Looking for your backup? We could've just carpooled." I burst out laughing sarcastically.
"Oh shut up Amber you know I don't trust you and you know you don't trust me so if you want them to leave so this is security for the both of us!" Cj yelled. I rolled my eyes knowing that wasn't true and I heard a giggle through my ear piece, "shut up." I mumbled "sorry!" Bee replied.
I rolled my eyes again but this time because Bee knew that even if I said yeah make them leave he wouldn't. Plus they hate me this is anything but security for 'the both of us'.
I pull up in front of the woods I know these woods like the back of my hand I have a tree house deep in them. My advantage is that Cj has never been here before.
"We talking in the woods?" He said.
"Yup." I replied walking in. I heard I look back to see if he was coming he started walking and then he patted his pocket twice and walked ahead of me. I whisper in my ear piece "Guys no matter what happens to me stay where you are and call the cops! Cj has a gun." I hear them gasp and I keep walking.

Authors note: Sorry I haven't updated in a while! Hope you like it😊