Chapter 2

[Knock]

It disturbs Mr.Jeon from drinking the warm coffee early in the morning, accompanied by the newspaper.

"Yes?"

The door clicks opened, revealing Mr.Min, their loyal secretary.

"Sorry to interrupt but your son isn't waking up although the clock ticks almost to 8"

Mr.Jeon sighs and looks at Mr.Min.

"Ask Mr.Park for help"

Besides Mr.Min, there is another secretary who works for the Jeons who is Mr.Park.

Mr.Park is just 2 years older than the young master so basically Mr.Park has a quick sense about young master but as for Mr.Min, he is too old to notice such a thing.

"Young master"

Mr.Park knocks countless time on the door of the young master's bedroom. He wonders why this little boy isn't making any sounds for example whining.

Becayse usually, he would whine until the end of the world if all of them doesn't go away.

Mr.Park looks back at the maids behind who are constantly hanging their head down with each of their hands carried what the young master will need.

"Is he waking up?"

Mr. Min shows up after talking a little bit with Mr.Jeon.

"I'll--"

[Click]

"Let's go to school"

The young master, Jeon Jungkook comes out confidently as he slides the sunglasses at his face and tucks his hands into either sides of the pockets.

He walks forward and his subordinates follow behind.

The handsome driver who has worked for the Jeons for ages, Mr.Kim finally drives Jungkook safely to school.

By the time Jungkook steps out, the whole school residents including the gardener gathers around him.

He smirks and looks around, letting his large amount of fans get enough photos for him.

In the middle of it, a girl slides between the crowds and finally makes it to the center of attention.

She smiles delightfully as she picks up the little penny and caresses it to cast out the dust around it before sliding it to her tiny pocket.

Jungkook gets curious at the girl in front of him.

How can be a girl like her so pretty?

"Who are you?"

Eunbi lookz up and makes eye contacts with Jungkook.

It takes a while before the other students start to pick on her, calling her dirty and nasty.

Before she could leave the scene, a small smile plastered on her face, directing it to Jungkook.

He feels like he just wins a lottery but in the blink of eyes the lottery goes away. He ignores the scene and without him realising, he is actually chasing her.

Besides that, Eunbi is not stupid about what is happening.

She knows that who is him and all about him, she knows. Not because of the stalker side of hers but ears. They can't be sealed, can they?

But what she has been afraid of is. She ignores his question and goes away just like that.

What if someone notices this and sues her?

She doesn't want to add a new one to her trouble list.

To tell you this book is not providing so long chapter and maybe ended faster than expected