Chapter 13

"Omona!"

The loud thunder sound manages to scare both Ms.Soona and Yewon in the kitchen.

"Eomma, Please sit here. I'll go out and check"

As a filial child, Yewon encourages herself with a candle on the ancient plate and walks to the living room

Meanwhile, Jungkook is ready to hit the thief. But his job is delayed when a small groan echoes from the front door.

A girl?

Whispering and thinking to himself whether to hit or not.

Another groaning sound is heard. Judging by it, Jungkook is now certain that this is a girl.

Right when he is bending down, the girl starts to mumble things that makes Jungkook goosebumped and curious at the same time.

"Excu--"

"ANDWAEYO!! EOMMA!!"

Dheg!

Jungkook has almost had a heart attack if he isn't strong enough. After quite a while, the girl starts to whimper.

"Um--I'm sorry to inte--"

She hugs him, cutting every single words that Jungkook is trying to express.

Klek.

Yewon manages to fix the electricity and when she is proceeding back to the kitchen, she watches a mini drama there.

Wow.

How can she not notice this when she is fixing?

Jungkook is hugging her eonnie?

Has she just brought a pervert home?Judging by Eunbi's appearance, she is certain that something might happen.

She walks hastily there and pulls Eunbi with so much force.

"Eonnie. Gwenchana?"

Eunbi nods slightly.

Jungkook is so surprised when the girl he hugs earlier is the girl who he is finding for two years. Thanks to Kim Yewon who pulls her so he can take a good look on Eunbi.

"What do yo--"

"Yewon-ah. Bring me to my room, jebal"

After Yewon has settled Eunbi in her room to rest, Jungkook takes this chance to ask questions as many as he can.

"I don't know. But what I heard from my mom is she has bad childhood times"

"Yewon-ssi. Can I ask this? You see I'm actually a close classmate of Eunbi. I've been searching her for two years now because she goes missing like dust. How can she end up here?"

Yewon sighes imagining the long story she has to tell. There is no possible not to tell him. He is a nice guest afterall and a bestfriend of Eunbi.

After a long life story, at the same time, Ms.Soona appears with an apron securely wrapped around her thin waist.

"Young man. You should eat first. It's dinner time and almost 9. Anyway, do you just move to this village? Because I've never seen you around"

Jungkook dives a small nod and smiles "Well I don't move in. I'm accompanying my dad to survey this area"

"Oh my! Your dad must be worried. I'm sorry but here has no internet connection. I think you should stay a night. I'll ask my neighbours if they see your dad"

Again, Jungkook nods and thanks the elder. Luckily, he meets a good family. He can't imagine if he met some sort of bad people.

But to think about it, Po village seems to have no bad people. All of them seems  nice.

Yewon gets up and calls Eunbi to have dinner. Speaking of Eunbi, Jungkook might be happy and excited knowing that he is under the same roof with the girl he treasures a lot.

"Eonnie. Let's eat"

Yewon knocks on the door slowly before opening the door.

"Eonnie?"

She moves closer to Eunbi and turns Eunbi's body so she could get a good look of Eunbi.

"Uh--Eonnie. Why are you crying. Tell me"

"Yewon-ah. The memory f-flashes. I-I-I don't know what to do. I really w-want to live in a bright future not a dark past"

"Shh"

Yewon hushes Eunbi and pulls her into a soothing hug.

"Don't worry, eonnie. Everything will be alright"