Chapter 17

"Goodbye, Ms.Soona. Goodbye, Yewon. I'll visit you some times okay?"

The time has come where Eunbi will leave Po village and back to Seoul. For Eunbi, it is still like a dream. She has never thought that she will come back to Seoul.

After they hug each other, Eunbi gets in the car and her eyes have never drifted to anywhere but to both of the lady who had been accompanying her for this past years.

Eunbi makes sure, she will repay their kindness towards her.

"Eunbi, are you ready?" Mr.Jeon flashes a smile and asks the driver to start driving.

"Of course, Mr. Jeon"

Beside her, there is Jungkook who feels like he hasn't been so happy before especially the little girl beside him, will be his wife.

Oh my God. He is so happy.

"Jungkook, stop smiling like that. What are you so happy about?" Eunbi whispers making Jungkook is slight emberassed by it.

"What smile"

Eunbi scoffs and moves away to create some more distances between her and him.

"Oh, right Eunbi-ya. Your teacher will be Mr.Kim, Mr. Kim Namjoon"

The next day, it's time for Jungkook to go to school but he insists to stay until that teacher of Eunbi has come.

But this is still 7 in the morning and his school starts at eight and Eunbi's lesson starts at nine.

"Young master, you will be late" said one of the maid, making sure she isn't worsen the mood that is already ruined.

"Where is father"

"Mr. Jeon is currently at the office down--"

Jungkook walks away, out from his room and to his father's office.

Oh God, Jungkook isn't willing enough to let Eunbi lectured by such a pervert. That Kim Namjoon is a total bastard.

Jungkook has ever met him once in a bar when he is looking for his friend and Namjoon is there on the sofa making out with random girls.

Remembering the details, Jungkook shakes his head and will go against his dad if his dad doesn't approve his will.

"Jungkook, you better go to school before I--"

"Dan, listen to me. That Namjoon guy isn't a right teacher for Eunbi. I mean I had seen him m--"

"Jeon Jungkook, you really better go to school. A teacher graduated from Harvard with honour isn't a good teacher? You tell me who is better then"

Jungkook sighs knowing that Namjoon is a good and great scholar. He wants to recommend himself to teach Eunha but he is no better than Kim Namjoon.

"Go to school now!"

"But dad--"

"No buts"

Jungkook pouts and walks out to the basement to get in the car for school.

Besides that, Eunbi has worn a proper attire for her homeschooling and waits for the teacher to come.

Exactly at nine, the teacher's voice is heard and Eunbi swears to God that the voice is so a man.

Hope her lesson goes well, without any heart interruption.

"Hi there. I'm Kim Namjoon your business teacher"

Eunbi nods and introduces herself. She touches her heart after sitting down. She looks at Namjoon and to her book.

How can I concentrate doing this for the following weeks?

Eunbi mumbles in her heart and listen to his beginning explanation of what could we do in business.

"Do you understand?"

💙💙💙

"Hey, Jeon Jungkook" Jia and Jian shouts, taking his attention.

Jungkook rolls his eyes, "What?"

"Eunbi is back to Seoul, isn't she?"

Jungkook stumbles back a little and tries to comprehend how can these twins know.

"Do remember Mr. Han?" asks Jian, smirking and shows a man who is tied under a bad condition.

"What the--"

Jungkook at first feels that Mr. Han tells them everything when they mention Mr. Han but turns out that Mr.Han's life is in danger.

"What do you want?", Jungkook asks flatly, earning some satisfactory smile from Jia and Jian.

"Tell me where Jung Eunbi is!"