Chapter 9

"Annyeonghaseo. Kim Yewon imnida"

A younger girl walks in and greets Eunbi with her friendly smile.

Eunbi herself has arrived at Po village, precisely at Ms.Soona's safely, accompanied by the loyal Mr.Han.

Speaking about Mr.Han and Ms.Soona, both of them are currently at Eunbi's soon to be room and discusses something, leaving Ms.Soona's daughter as known as Kim Yewon with Eunbi.

Yewon is a nice kid. She helps her mother with their vegetables and fruits in the farm then sells it to the market and does house chores.

Such a filial kid

Eunbi is sure that she won't feel awkward around this girl.

Meanwhile in Eunbi's room,

"Why is Ms. Jung here?" Ms.Soona asks almost whispers.

"That rude lady and her daughters send her here. I hear that the twins falls for the famous heir of Jeon Empire, Jeon Jungkook. Some says that Eunbi and Jungkook are quite close and of course it makes the twins dislike it--No. They hate it"

Ms.Soona nods her head.

"So, now--How?"

"Take a good care of Eunbi. Remember what Mr.Jung had said before his death. He regrets that he gets married to Ms.Nam. He says that sooner or later, Ms.Nam and her twins will claim their heritage. Luckily, Mr.Jung still had an opportnity to settle down everything before his death."

Ms.Soona knows about this but she has never known about the contents of the testament, Mr.Jung had secretly made at the edge of his dying.

Because by that time, Ms.Soona is busy in taking care of Eunbi cause the twins keep on bullying her.

"What about the testament?"

"About that, Mr.Jung said that Eunbi could inherit all his hardworks including the company, the houses and all at the age of 18 or precisely after she has graduated"

"What about the twins?"

"The twins will just got one over eight portion of the company each person"

Ms.Soona nods and when she is just going to ask about some other questions, a knock interrupts.

"Eomma, I'm sorry to interrupt your conversation but I think Ms.Jung hasn't eaten her breakfast yet"

Mr.Han nods at Ms.Soona, signing her that Eunbi indeed hasn't had her breakfast.

Ms.Soona decides to just keep her next question to herself since it is less important.

Opening the door, she leads Mr.Han to the main door.

"I hope you can take a good care of Ms.Jung" Mr.Han bows and so does Ms.Soona and her daughter.

Eunbi who is aware with her favourite Mr.Han's leaving, stands up from the comfy couch and goes to hug him for the last time.

"I will miss you, Mr.Han"

He smiles for the last time to the girls before taking his leave.

After the car Mr.Han drives slowly fades away from their sight, Ms.Soona looks at Eunbi with full of a mother's love.

"You must be hungry after a long journey"

Eunbi nods eagerly.

Yewon giggles at her new eonnie. Her new eonnie is just so cute.

Ms.Soona brings herself towards the kitchen after saying,

"Make yourself home!"
__________________

Monday has come and Bigsource high schol is filled with students.

Major of them come from reputable companies.

But Jeon Jungkook, the most famous one among the heirs is still laying on his bed, not moving. He decides to sleep earlier and wake up earlier but it turned out the opposite.

After that move he had made towards Eunbi, he is lacked of sleeps. Mr.Park, his closest secretary has no idea about this.

Seems like his sense of teenage probelm this time isn't working.

The room of Jungkook fills with calling and knocking sounds made by Mr.Park, causing him to finally wake up.

Oh my.

He suddenly remembers that he needs to get up early in order to find Eunbi earlier before the school is filled with his fangirls.

But too late, it is almost 8 and of course his loyal fangirls have already waited him by the main entrance of the school.

"Stupid"