Chapter 6

"Eunbi?"

Eunbi who is bending down to serve them cups of tea, looks up and widens her eyes.

"Mom what--"

At the same time, the twins arrive from school all shocked. Eunbi takes this time to stand up and bows to her sisters, stepmothers and of course Jungkook then walks away.

She looks at the clock which is hanging on the kitchen.

It is the time for her part time job.

She looks around the kitchen to search if there is something left which hasn't been done yet but everything is done.

She went to her room which was located underground and changed to her part time job's outfit.

Passing through the back door, she quickly runs to the convenience store she works at.

Then something hits her, she hasn't asked permission from her stepmother.

She shrugs her shoulder.

Solve it later.

Because the thing now is to avoid Jungkook or her stepsisters will beat the shit out of her.

She arrives at the convenience store.

Quickly, she bows at her earlier shift worker and positions herself in front of the cashier. Although her hair is short, she could still manage to tie it up and starts working while the customers keep on showing up.

Meanwhile, Jungkook is stuck with the loud family and is so done with it. His first priority of coming here is just to visit Eunbi not the three who are sitting down with him on the couch, talking to him.

He needs to go and finds Eunbu

He clears his throat to stop three of them from talking.

"Yes?"

"I think it is late and my father will be angry at me if I'm no longer at home yet"

"Oh. Sure you can go now" says Mrs.Nam.

Jia and Jian are now diverted by fighting to choose who is sending Jungkook out to the front gate.

Jungkook is displeased with the sight as he just stands up instantly and walks out of the house, not caring if he has no manner or what.

He takes out his cell phone and dials a number.

"Jung Eunbi. 17 years old. Check her part time jobs"

In one breathe Jungkook informs the caller.

Not long after that, a text pops out saying that her part time job is convenience store Block H and Galaxy Coffee shop.
_________________
Passing through many small shops, finally Jungkook could reach his destination.

He chooses to push the door of the convenience store which is not nearby the cashier counter. He buys almost everything and shoves it on the cashier counter.

Meanwhile, Eunbi is rearranging the plastic bag into its place when suddenly four baskets full of food and ice cream are put on her counter.

Obeying her job, she slowly takes it out one by one.

Seconds pass by and it is finally the third  basket but Eunbi hasn't spared a glance at the waiting Jungkook in front of her yet. She is just doing her job.

Being annoyed Jungkook is, he clears his throat and to his success, Eunbi looked up.

Once Eunbi has looked up, she widens her eyes and stumbles back.

She doesn't believe that the school's flower boy is staring down at her, waiting patiently to pay.

She shakes her head to stop her from thinking. Using trembled hands, she packs all the groceries into different sizes of plastics and according to their categories.

Once she is done, she hands them to him. She thinks that she can finally breath.

But no, she is wrong. Jungkook is still standing in front of her.

"You c-can take your leave" Eunbi says with shaking voice because she is too scared that she will say something rude.

"When will your shift end?"

Lova from me, your author
Chup Chup