Chapter 11: Dating and Making Out

🎸Ross🎸

It's been a week since Chloe and I kissed. Well, a kiss where all our feelings were expressed. But today, I'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend. The doorbell rings and I walk downstairs since no one else is home. I open the door and Chloe stands there with a huge smile on her face.

"Hey, Chlobear!," I say wondering why she's here.

"Hey, Rossy," she walks into the house and plops herself down on the couch.

"You're propably wondering why I'm here. I was bored at home and Mom and Dylan went dress shopping again." I nod and sit myself next to her.

"So, what do you want to do?"

"Well, it has been a long time since we went swimming..." I smile down at her and nod. We go upstairs so we can get changed. I go in my room and she goes in Rydel's room. I quickly change into my swimming trunks and walk out just as Chloe walks out of Rydel's room.

"Race you to the pool!," she runs downstairs right after she finishes the sentence. I smile and run after her.

"I beat you, Loser!" she starts laughing. I walk over to her and push her in the pool. When she gets back to the surface, I start laughing. I suddenly feel an arm around my leg and then I'm pulled into the pool. She starts laughing and I join her. I walk closer to her and wrap my arms around her waist.

"W-What are you doing?," she stammers. I lean down and brush my lips against hers. She closes her eyes and I smile. I place my lips on hers and tighten my arms around her waist while she tangles her hands in my hair.

We finally pull apart and we stare into each other's eyes.

"Chloe, can I ask you something?," I ask her.

"Sure."

"Do you want to go out tomorrow?"

"Like a date?," she asks nervously.

I nod and she nods, her face breaking out into a huge smile.

"Yes!," I pull her into a hug and she chuckles.

"Um, what are you guys doing?" We both jump apart and look up. Riker, Rydel, Rocky and Ryland are all standing there. Riker and Ryland have their mouths dropped open.

"Uh, nothing Riker. Just chilling and playing around," I reply nervously. Riker and Ryland raise their eyebrows.

"Really, Ross? Because I'm pretty sure kissing and asking someone out on a date is not 'chilling and playing around'," Riker says. I look over at Chloe and her face has gone red.

"Oh stop teasing them Riker. I don't know about you, but I sure do want to join them," says Rydel. Rocky follows her inside and then Riker and Ryland shortly after.

💋Chloe💋

I don't know, it's just something about ya.

Got me feeling like I can't be without ya

Anytime someone mention yo name, I be feeling as if I'm around ya.

Ain't no words to describe you baby

All I know is that you take me high

Can you tell that you drive me crazy, Cause I can't get you out my mind.

Think of you when I'm going to bed, when I wake up, think of you again.

You are my homie, lover and friend, Exactly why